Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Can I be Patrick Swayze in Santa Claus Conquers The Martians, Swayze-Aligned Guy Who Beats Up Everyone Just Like He Did In Roadhouse?

On that note, I'd like to reserve a slot in December for Santa Claus Conquers The Martians Mafia. :shifty:

Can I be Patrick Swayze in Santa Claus Conquers The Martians, Swayze-Aligned Guy Who Beats Up Everyone Just Like He Did In Roadhouse?

On that note, I'd like to reserve a slot in December for Santa Claus Conquers The Martians Mafia. :shifty:

I may have to sign up for that one.

I've got an exam tonight and one on Tuesday. I could start my thread when I get home tonight or tomorrow morning if Ace isn't ready, or I can just wait until MMPR is done. I was just concerned with having to start the thread earlier this week since I had 2 exams yesterday in addition to the ones I mentioned. I'm fine with either scenario.

Ace should go, because the more games there are between mine and Boondocks means that my game has a better chance of finishing before Boondocks starts - and then I don't have to worry about "am I stretching myself thin by being in X amount of games AND running one, given that this is the first time I've ran a game?"

Okay, so I've changed my mind again on what game I'm running next. Next game is going to be Access: A Marvel vs. DC Mafia. Number of players, etc unknown at this point - probably looking at around 30 or so with the initial ideas I've mapped out. Will let y'all know when it's ready.

:(

I hate getting ideas. It usually doesn't happen all at once, but now I want to do Digimon: Digital Mafia, Who Shot Roger Rabbit?, and Disney Movie Mafia.

Why do ideas all have to pop up at once?