Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

*cracks knuckles*

Alright bitches, Webcom Mafia IV is officially a go. Expect a sign-up thread to appear at some point tomorrow night, EST. Only ten spots of the fifteen are available, and it is NOT first come, first serve.

If it's cool with RW, I'd like to keep sign-ups open from Sunday night until Tuesday night. Gives people time to sign up for the game, and gives me time to sort through sign-ups for the ten folks I'd like to see enter with the pre-signed five already in :)

• Admin
*cracks knuckles*

Alright bitches, Webcom Mafia IV is officially a go. Expect a sign-up thread to appear at some point tomorrow night, EST. Only ten spots of the fifteen are available, and it is NOT first come, first serve.

If it's cool with RW, I'd like to keep sign-ups open from Sunday night until Tuesday night. Gives people time to sign up for the game, and gives me time to sort through sign-ups for the ten folks I'd like to see enter with the pre-signed five already in :)

No probs (Y)

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....showtopic=71486

Sign-ups have officially began. Stake your claim today to get in on the first installment of Webcom IV!

Also, go ahead and put up Web Comic Mafia IV, Act Two: A Character Scorned on the medium games list at 25 players.

It isn't ready to go obviously, but it's in the planning stages already, and I'd rather not suffer the consequences for waiting to reg it.