Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

I'm too much of a perfectionist to run a game.

This. Though I'll try to get in contact with the people who were talking about helping me structure AM3 sometime soon.

Lemmings Mafia sign-ups are in the Seventh Side now.

I'm now taking votes for what the next Sousa Mafia should be! Here are the games under consideration:

1. The Order of the Stick Mafia: An excuse for oldskool, Ruki, and I to geek out. Likely a medium game based on the webcomic of the same name.

2. Holy Repetitive Themes, Batman! It's Yet Another Batman Mafia!: Based on the Adam West movie. Ballpoint bananas, foam rubber conventions, and Bat Sand Separators will all be present. Either a large small game or a small medium game.

3. Welcome to Candor Falls: A Perfectly Normal Game of Mafia: A bit of an experimental game with another new gimmick I'm interested in trying out. It won't affect your posting, but it will affect the way the game runs. Set in the 1950's. Perfectly normal otherwise, no doubt. This one will be either 21 or 24 players.

4. Sousa's Bestiary Mafia: From the pages of the Monster Manual comes a Mafia full of evil beasties. 20-25 players.

5. Sousa's Big Video Game Movie Mafia Blowout, Part 1: Either Super Mario Bros.: The Movie Mafia, Street Fighter: The Movie Mafia, or Mortal Kombat: Annihilation Mafia. Small/medium games all.

6. A Sequel to a Previous Game: The Tick vs. The Mafia 2, The Second Greatest WCW Mafia in the History of Our Sport, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia are all under consideration here. All will likely hover between 20-25 players.

Let me know your thoughts. I've got a lot of possible directions to go, but I'd like to hear which games sound the most interesting.

Oh, and Welcome to Candor Falls would be ready to run tomorrow if need be, Yet Another Batman Mafia is nearly ready to go, and the other ones haven't been started yet.

Edited by Sous Betta Than Kanyon?

Webcomic Mafia IV, Part One: The Crushing is so damn close I can feel it... you people are going to love this game.

That being said: I have three pre-regs so far. Considering it's a 15 person game, I figured I'd set the cap at 5 pre-regs maximum, so if you're interested enough to get a promised spot in the game... pre-reg now and avoid any potential rush to get in. The last 10 roles won't be first-come, first-served like the pre-regs are, I'll be picking those out of however many people sign up.

So yeah, like I said, if you want in early just shoot me a PM... I've only got two pre-reg spots left open right now.

To Sousa: 3, then 4 slightly behind it, then 2 a little more below both of them and then everything else way back. I love vaguely stylised, theoretical environments and 3+4 fit the bill. Batman is also awesome.

Haha, holy shit, I didn't expect my inbox to get that many PMs in the span of a few seconds with so few people online.

Alright, our fifth spot has been filled. If you missed pre-regging, don't worry... if you're a good player or if you've been a mainstay player for the series, you're more likely to get in anyway.

Our final pre-reg list is: TSSTB, Split Second, Ruki, Ace and Will.

Remember: the sign-ups are NOT first-come first-serve this time. With only ten slots left open, I want to make sure that I can pick the perfect roster to play the game. Pre-regs were basically going to be the ony first-come first-serve portion of sign-ups, so... yeah. It's like I said before, if I feel as though you should definitely be a part of the game, you're going to be a part of the game.

-A- or GoGo may take my pre-reg spot. According to Norro, they were right around when I PMed Norro. Hopefully I'll make the sign-ups anyway. :)

Nope. You got there first and I trust that my participation in the three prior WCMs (... well, one and three anyway since I died immediately in II) will help my case for getting a spot.

EDIT: Also I vote Batman.