Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

I was under the assumption that since RW would still be selecting the poll voters, he would merely not put somebody's game on the respective poll if they'd just finished running a game or literally just had it added to the list moments before the poll started.

Obviously the best runners are going to get a lot of the votes if we vote on every single game, but I'm sure we could work out some voting/polling parameter that kept all 6 games from being monopolized by the same handful of game runners.

And for the record, YoungB hasn't really shilled his game and I can't name a single other game he's run, and yet he's up one on Ruki in Poll #3 as of this moment. It isn't like big name = auto poll win.

Pesci shilled it, that's enough :shifty:

I think this collection is just a little bit of an odd one by chance. You Pick just missed the cut and there are no games by Zan, RW, Sousa or MPH. Guys like you and TEOL that would also be big names are running less populist games - your is a small game which people might miss and I can only guess that TEOL's is based on some anime that's less well-know. These things aren't usually going to be the case. To be honest, I'm not even that excited about more than a couple of these games to warrant wanting them to skip the list. I'd have voted for C-MIL's game if it had been poll, but I kind of feel like everything else wouldn't be so bad just going in order.

I think the voting/polling parameters that work best are the list. To crowbar polling into a well-rounded option for varied games would be pretty pointless - you'd just end up putting up polls between 3 different games

Someone with absolutely no interest in joining it who would be good with structuring games should work with me on it, I think.

Simply because it's anime, I would not likely join. However, I'd be happy to look at what you have so far and give feedback.

We should just bypass this poll and run Watchmen mafia now.

GoGo, want to co-run Anime Mafia III with me? If RW doesn't mind me co-running another game while waiting on running my current one, I'd be happy to help you out.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Welcome to the Hellmouth... Again Mafia is now completely ready.

RW, I had to redo some of the roles and the like because I don't have my computer anymore to find out what I actually had, and as a result, I've cut the game down to 20 players. I wasn't sure whether its OK or not, but as long as the numbers didn't increase and I didn't change categories, I'm fine right?

Also, I may take longer to get role PM's and the like out to people when the game starts cause I can't just copy directly from Word.