Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Has Momo been online recently?

Internet got cut off. Still is, just now I'm leeching it off the neighbours. This combined with the untimely death of my computer means I can't run Buffy Mafia atm. All the role PMs were done up and everything was sorted out since I firswt registered it btw, but I wasn't around for the second time we had to PM RW about games being ready. Is there a way to hold Buffy in it's current spot without running it or polling it until about July. Everything should be back to normal about then, barring flash floods, cyclones, bushfires or any other natural disaster that happens to strike Australia in that time.

• Admin
Ouch Ouch and Ouch :(

I'm working on Role PM's and opening post now. And my internet connection has been sorted. In case you guys haven't realized I'm pretty much on 24/7 now. I've got my own PC for the first time in years, and I've got my own net connection with it.

And I agree with Pesci, as someone born in Victoria, that that was waaaaay too harsh -A-. :(

*taps foot impatiently*

He said "sleep be for the week", I can only expect that we'll see him come back within a week's time.

I want Doc. You can do it Little Norro! Watch out for his Tiger Punch.

I'm flattered that you would compare me to a midget from the Bronx with a penchant for destroying massive men with his bare hands.

Though I'm going to be honest Srar, you playing the part of an overweight black man patting my shoulder from behind is somewhat disconcerting :shifty:

Edited by The Mask of Norro