Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Ah, in that case, I did put that rule in, but only today.

But Ruki made a good point in the other thread.

For all people on the list, please could you tell me if you're still interested in running your game, and how many roles you have planned for it. I'm of course assuming that you have planned games before registering them, if not, you'll be deleted from the list.

I'll give everyone five days to reply before I start removing people from the list.

Yeah, I'm still interested in running Marvel Comics Mafia. Due to the nature of the topic, the number of roles could easily vary- but I have role outlines for around 22 players. This can be changed, though, with minimal role restructuring should the need arise. Virtually ready to go either way.

• Admin
Off the back of the 30 roles for WWE Mafia, I actually have 55 written out but of course won't get that many. The number of places will depend purely on how many people sign up, and I'll just need to balance it out from there

:o

55 roles?

Really?

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE CHAOS THAT IS MYTHOLOGY MAFIA?

I fear even 30 may be too many.

Off the back of the 30 roles for WWE Mafia, I actually have 55 written out but of course won't get that many. The number of places will depend purely on how many people sign up, and I'll just need to balance it out from there

55 roles?

Really?

That's why I have 29 :shifty:

55 roles?

Really?

Mythology Mafia COULD have worked fine with its player count in the same way that Webcom III excelled. To be honest? The problem with the game's slowness has fallen on people in the game who have the ability to make things go faster, but have not done so. I won't say much more then that, but should the game ever finish/be forced to end prematurely, trust that I will be ranting up a storm about it when it's all said and done.

Mythology Mafia COULD have worked fine with its player count in the same way that Webcom III excelled. To be honest? The problem with the game's slowness has fallen on people in the game who have the ability to make things go faster, but have not done so. I won't say much more then that, but should the game ever finish/be forced to end prematurely, trust that I will be ranting up a storm about it when it's all said and done.

For an example on what happens when this phenomenon goes in reverse, see Metal Gear Mafia.