The best Multiplayer PS2 Games

Herr Matzat

Burnout, Guitar Hero 1 (best soundtrack of the 3 IMO (I think theres only battle on it, obviously need 2 guitars)), one of the arcadey NFL games, ie. NFL Blitz 2000, if they ever made one for the PS2, Destruction Derby.

Some people in here get excited about the Timesplitters games I believe.

I played Athens 2004 to death multiplayer and loved it as well as the usual football games (Pro Evos). The Buzz games are a load of fun in a group (the Mega quiz even plays up to 8 if you have 2 sets of buzzers).

Some people in here get excited about the Timesplitters games I believe.

I played Athens 2004 to death multiplayer and loved it as well as the usual football games (Pro Evos). The Buzz games are a load of fun in a group (the Mega quiz even plays up to 8 if you have 2 sets of buzzers).

Oh yeah, Timesplitters is an amazing game!

I played Athens 2004 to death multiplayer and loved it

Another good shout. Especially if there's four of you and three are quite good so it's competitive, then the other players a bit tosh to provide the comic relief.

It should probably be said though, that after you've done the swimming it feels more tiring than if you did it in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

i did a bit of research on that, the new mashed only seems to have 2 new tracks and 2 new cars (+new modes that alow you to reverse tracks or something)

i loved the good old summer games and wintergames games for my amiga 500 back in the day.... i tried to get my hands on athenes 04 but it´s selling for 10+ shipping on ebay and thats a bit to much for an old game right now, i bet in a cupple of weeks it will be cheaper again.

Right now i got me Teken 5 (good lord do i not like it, but it´s fun with other people) and a vcupple of other games cheap on ebay (most of em still shipping)

NBA Street 3 (ps2)

NBA Jam (SNES)

Burnout 3 (i belive)

and NFL 2k3 (becaus of it´s high gamespot rating >_>)

i might shoot for Mashed, it´s outhere for 6euro but i fear that i mighjt want to get 2 more controlers and a multitab, monneyyyyyyy.

More cheap fun stuff! ?!

My word I'm finding myself agreeing with Matz. Winter games was amazing, ski jump and bobsled were ace. Figure skating not so much.

Plus Burnout 3 is a permanent fixture despite me buying the new PS3 version (its nowhere near as good, plus no Futureheads and I believe added Pigeon Detectives :(). I think it was NBA Street 2 that I used to love though.