NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1281134

Robo-plubby eats your point shots like it ain't no thang <_<

How do you do stuff like actively trying to catch the puck rather than moving a piece of equipment into the way?

Also, I think everyone should turn their EASHL player's fight tendency down, christ.

You cannot try to actually grab the puck. Basically, position yourself well, and the better your attributes get, the more likely you are to make better saves... actually grab the puck with your glove, and so forth. At the beginning, you're basically just trying to get yourself in the way of the puck.

All other clubs quake in fear at the might of the EW Bullets. Or at least that's the story I'm going with, since Plubs and I couldn't find a game.

Of course, my afternoon will now be spent with the wife, as she can't conceive of me taking a day off without her doing the same. Sorry, Plub, but I'll be out to lunch the rest of the afternoon.

The joys of only having three players, and all in radically different timezones.

Won my first Stanley Cup in Dynasty mode with The Islanders, double OT in game 6 against the Canucks, who did suprisingly well without Luongo, who was injured.

I've been enjoying BAP too much to start a Dynasty. #1 center for Rochester, and I have no idea if Dallas or Florida will be the NHL team doing the calling up.

I still suck at shootouts, though, I can barely get a shot off. I need to shoot earlier, methinks, I get too fancy with my dekes.

I can't deke for shit, I have no idea how to do anything other than move side to side, they need to put in a tutorial minigame, or a basics video or...something.

Also, if anyone's using that music pack that's been linked to here before, v1.1 is out, couple of new intros added and a bunch of offplay stuff.

And Will, are you also Will at the breakaway forums?