NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plubby, where are you?

EW Bullets have won their first game (thanks to Liam ripping a nice slapshot for the first goal and me sending two rockets in from the blueline to back that up), but we need a goalie who won't plop his ass down on top of the puck and scoot it backward across the goal line to put us behind.

Won't you be that goalie? :crying:

For what team? I assume Colorado?

No, CAMTA.

Bah, I'm going to have to rent this again or buy my own copy so I can play online aren't I? <_<

Yep.

And I'm free to play all day/night.

Right with CAMTA, There is a piece a music that plays before our intro song plays, So your going to need a song that doesn't have a long intro or you'll never hear most of the song, Once I figure it out for myself, I'll tell you.

Come on AD, We need your goal scoring expertise.

Also, Whisper and I discovered that it might be a good idea to pass more and try and get someone in the zone that way.

How do you score? I scored with a poke check of doom.

And if only the CAMTA could play the Bullets, we'd spank'em.

Just by getting in close and directing snap shots into the top corners... seems to work better if the puck is played into me rather than if i carry it in myself... I guess it gives the goalie less time to set himself or whatever.

No, CAMTA.

Bah, I'm going to have to rent this again or buy my own copy so I can play online aren't I? <_<

Yep.

Right with CAMTA, There is a piece a music that plays before our intro song plays, So your going to need a song that doesn't have a long intro or you'll never hear most of the song, Once I figure it out for myself, I'll tell you.

Also, Whisper and I discovered that it might be a good idea to pass more and try and get someone in the zone that way.

...what? I asked for victory music :/

And wait, passing is a good idea? SERIOUSLY?

No, CAMTA.

Yep.

...what? I asked for victory music :/

And wait, passing is a good idea? SERIOUSLY?

Oh, Quiet you :P I have no idea, Sorry

So...finally figured out how to upload videos :P

Sometimes the only way I'm able to score is by pure luck as evidenced in the video linked below.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1114503

Please note that this at 25% speed. It really happened much much (about 75%) faster.

Poor goalie didn't have a chance to read it.

Plubby, where are you?

EW Bullets have won their first game (thanks to Liam ripping a nice slapshot for the first goal and me sending two rockets in from the blueline to back that up), but we need a goalie who won't plop his ass down on top of the puck and scoot it backward across the goal line to put us behind.

This was posted at about a Quarter to One in the morning, my time. I have work today, I wasn't going to be online. I'm Sorry! :crying:

I can play either from about an hour and a half ago to now, (That's 7:00PM-8:30PM US Eastern, convert it to your own from there) OR anytime from about 6AM to 10AM Eastern.

Weekends are different :D

Plubby, where are you?

This was posted at about a Quarter to One in the morning, my time. I have work today, I wasn't going to be online. I'm Sorry! :crying:

I can play either from about an hour and a half ago to now, (That's 7:00PM-8:30PM US Eastern, convert it to your own from there) OR anytime from about 6AM to 10AM Eastern.

We'll have to hope we can hook up on the weekends, then, and the post was mainly just to ask you to answer the invite. I'll get on now to make you a GM...and then I guess I'll have to go to EA and find some more players.

Slogger's banned from playing with me now, he dropped out of the last game I played with him and Ad. Not deliberate, but after he left, I was actually winning a good 90% of the faceoffs, and we defended really well, took a 0-0 game all the way to a shootout, where we lost due to AI players. That sucks, it should rotate human players, no AI guys taking shots.

Ruki was also absent from this game, but he was there for my all-but-one-faceoff-win game, so it can't be his fault >_>

Plubby, where are you?

We'll have to hope we can hook up on the weekends, then, and the post was mainly just to ask you to answer the invite. I'll get on now to make you a GM...and then I guess I'll have to go to EA and find some more players.

Admittedly, I can't always guarantee to be on, but at least my work offers me flexibility, as I'm sometimes off early or start late.