NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Live is working and Dragsy's not using the game I'll see if I can borrow it from him. We only had two copies for a week (rented it) so now only one of us can play at a time.

Fuck that noise, I've not had a game since Sunday, if anyone's around, I'm playing.

...if they stick around after I've gone then you can maybe play.

If Live is working and Dragsy's not using the game I'll see if I can borrow it from him. We only had two copies for a week (rented it) so now only one of us can play at a time.

Fuck that noise, I've not had a game since Sunday, if anyone's around, I'm playing.

...if they stick around after I've gone then you can maybe play.

Wisper said he was getting on and I'll be there once he gets on.

See? That's why "fuck that noise" is used in certain situations only. You had nothing to trigger it and just wanted to say it and ended up saying it wrong. I hope you're proud of yourself like your mom was proud of me last night.

You're an idiot. :lol:
And you don't have this game, So why are you still here?

Nice game that last one, Were starting to get better, Dragsy with a stunningly good double, EWB win in OT!

Probably could have made it a bit longer, But whatever, Good shot, Slick passes from myself (#0) and Whisper (#9).

and as promised my nose slide video

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/806997

Edited by bretboy9

This is my (very short, im at work) review of the game, three games into my AHL Career in Be a Pro mode.

There are hockey games in the world - but this literally is a game of hockey. The realism is off the charts compared to what im used to. Absolutely phenomenal. Almost justifies the purchase of my entire PS3 console single-handedly.

And the commentary has my name! "Perry has that under him and he'll cover up for the faceoff". I came up out of my chair when I realised 'hey, hey just said Perry!'.

Great, Ain't it? :D How can they have Stahl and not Steel? I hear "Ryan" during a game and think WTF for a half second. I dare someone to make Glen Jacobs and has his call name as Kane, That would be interesting :P.