NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, But first while I was waiting for you guys to show up, I jumped on my RW BAP and almost got a hat-trick against Milwaukee, First goal was a slap shot to the top right, Second you can see HERE and they pulled there goalie, 12.5 seconds left on the clock, I call and get the puck, All alone and before I get pass the blue line, I get fucking tripped, Grrrr.

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?t...03&tstart=0 - This guy says what we all think.

What happened at the end of the last game? Everyone seemed to drop out.

and my goal didn't count because they quit, Shit.

Well, the music pack is released. :)

Part 1 of Rar

Part 2 of Rar

Torrent

IMPORTANT NOTES *READ THIS FIRST*

NOTE 1: This music pack was created with the intention to use it via Windows Media Player 11 Network Sharing. To enable network sharing in WMP11, click the Down Arrow under "Library", click on "Media Sharing", and then make sure "Share my media to" is checked. Also make sure your Xbox 360 is showing up in the list of devices on your network and that it has a green checkmark beside it. If it has a red circle beside the Xbox 360, right click on the Xbox 360 icon and click "Allow".

NOTE 2: There are other media sharing solutions that may or may not work such as Winamp Sharing, TVersity, or Connect 360 (Mac) but none of them have been tested by me.

NOTE 3: Both the Music Files and Playlists have to be in a Media Player Watched Folder. To check what watched folders are setup or to add any new watched folders in WMP11, click the Down Arrow under "Now Playing", click "More Options", then click on "Library", and then click on "Monitor Folders". The MP3s and Playlists must be in a monitored folder.

NOTE 4: If you put your music and playlists in an existing Monitored Folder, sometimes WMP11 doesn't pick them up automatically. To manually scan your folders go to the Monitored Folders screen (instructions in the previous paragraph) and Click "OK".

NOTE 5: If a playlist is not showing up through your Xbox 360/in your WMP Library, you will need to resave it. To do this first enable the List Pane (Down Arrow on "Now Playing"->"Show List Pane"). Then open the playlist that is not showing by double clicking on it (if .m3u playlists are not associated with WMP, you'll need to manually open it in WMP by pressing Ctrl+O and browsing to the file. Once the playlist is opened it should be showing in the list Pane with a down arrow beside it's name. Click the Down Arrow and then choose "Save Playlist As". Then change the type to .m3u and overwrite the existing playlist.

NOTE 6: Sometimes WMP will duplicate a playlist in it's library which is non-existant. I didn't experience this with .m3u's but experienced it with .wpl playlists many times. If that happens go to the Playlists section in the WMP library and delete any duplicate playlists. Be careful though as usually one of the playlists doesn't work, and the other one does, so make sure you delete the playlist that doesn't work.

NOTE 7: You need to put the playlists in a watched folder and make sure they are recognized in your media player Library before starting NHL 09, as once you start the game, it is locked as to how many playlists it will look for. For example, if you have 50 playlists, and then start the game, if you add 50 more it will only show 50 of your 100 playlists.

NOTE 8: If you add a playlist into the game but you find the music isn't playing, its likely that either your MP3s aren't in a watched folder, or WMP has the playlist in it's library but did not pick up the MP3 automatically. You'll need to follow the instructions in Note 3/4.

INSTALLATION NOTES:

First thing that needs to be done is extracting the Music files to an existing Media Player Watched folder or extracting it to a new folder and then adding that new folder as a watched folder in Media Player. I explain how to do this in Note 3. If you are extracting to an existing watched folder follow the steps in Note 4 to rescan your folders after extracting.

SPEEDING UP INSTALLATION

EA poorly programmed the Media Hub. It is so slow that it will take literally HOURS to set up all the playlists since NHL 09 re-reads the list of playlists off the network multiple times when you are browsing through it. To avoid this problem I'd recommend advanced users to do the following:

1. Make sure you have all files in a watched folder and WMP/your xbox can recognize the playlists/mp3s.

2. Remove any non-NHL 09 playlists temporarily from your WMP library.

3. Start NHL 09 (it is important to do this after Step 2 and before Step 4 or else it might not show the playlists at all).

4. Make a temporary folder (in a place where WMP doesn't watch, such as on your desktop) and cut the playlists from the watched folder and paste them into the temporary folder.

5. Cut and Paste the Playlists for every playlist installation step (I'll list the steps to install the playlists below, so don't worry about that yet) from the Temporary Folder into the Watched Folder where the playlists originally were.

6. Once you are done with installing the playlists into the Media Hub, Cut and Paste them from the Watched Folder back into the temporary folder and proceed to the next playlist installation step.

7. Once you are done with all playlist installation steps, you can put all the playlists back into the watched folder.

PLAYLIST INSTALLATION STEPS

NOTE A: TO APPLY A PLAYLIST TO ALL TEAMS IN THE SAME LEAGUE, WHEN BROWSING THE PLAYLISTS PRESS "Y" BUTTON

1. Apply Generic Home Penalty Playlist to All Teams in Each League (NHL, AHL, ELITSERIEN, SM-LIIGA, DEL, O2 EXTRALIGA, SUPERLIGA, NATIONAL, HISTORIC)

2. Apply Generic Home Win Playlist to All Teams in Each League

3. Apply Generic Away Goal Playlist to All Teams in Each League

4. Apply Generic Away Penalty Playlist to All Teams in Each League

5. Apply Generic Away Win Playlist to All Teams in Each League

6. Apply Generic Offplay Playlist to All Teams in Each League

7. Apply Generic Intermission Playlist to All Teams in Each League

8. Apply Team Specific Home Team Intro Playlists for All NHL Teams

9. Apply Team Specific Home Team Intro Playlists for All AHL Teams

10. Apply Team Specific Home Goal Playlists for All NHL Teams

11. Apply Team Specific Home Goal Playlists for All AHL Teams

12. Apply Team Specific Home Penalty Playlists for ANA and VAN

13. Apply Team Specific Home Win Playlists for CHI, NYR and VAN. Also Apply Minnesota's Home Goal Playlist to Minnesota's Home Win

14. Apply Team Specific Away Goal Playlists for NYR and TOR

15. Apply Team Specific Away Penalty Playlists for ANA, BUF, NYR, OTT and VAN

16. Apply Team Specific Away Win Playlist for NYR

17. Apply Team Specific Offplay Playlists for BUF, MTL, NYR, PIT and VAN

18. Apply Team Specific Intermission Playlists for ANA, NYR and TOR

19. Apply Montreal Intro & Home Goal Playlists for Montreal Centennial Team

Edited by Will.

Ah ok, Are all the teams using a horn and then the one of the same 3 fucking songs over and over again? Or are real clubs that lazy?

And is anyone going to be on later? I'm off my sleeping pattern, So I just came in to ask.

I guess we just have to wait and see if anyone else pokes there head into this thread, The team has 8 members minus you and me, Just a waiting game, Online ain't real fun with 2 players TBH.