NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

I'm ready to play like from now onwards.

Just thought I'd update with some stats.

Skater Rating:

1. Scott Hall (Toe) B-

2. Ryan Steel (Dragsy) B-

3. Gunnar Stahl (Whisper) B-

Games Played:

1. Ryan Steel (Dragsy) 18

2. The Great Khali (Maxx) 16

3. Randy Tourett (Ruki) 15

Goals:

1. Ryan Steel (Dragsy) 6 (8 points total)

2. The Grat Khali (Maxx) 3 (4 points total)

3. Scott Hall/Gunnar Stahl 2 (6/5 points total)

Hits:

1. Randy Tourett (Ruki) 576 (38.4 per game!!!)

2. The Great Khali (Maxx) 420

3. Ryan Steel (Dragsy) 236

Obviously slightly skewed towards those who play more games, but I think it's fair to say this team would be boned without me.

Edited by Dragsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know, EA's servers are fucked up right now and not recording wins for EASHL teams, but possibly still recording losses. The point system from what I know is getting fixed, so EA's servers are a bit wonky.

So basically, if you guys lose you're still going to suffer for it but if you win it's not gonna matter. I'd stick to regular OTPs until EA's fixed this.

I have the game now and was tinkering with the Custom Audio and was wondering if anyone knew what wrestling themes did well as a entrance song, Yes I know that all of them are entrance themes BUT are there any that work well with them coming onto the ice and such, So far I've found that Christian's Last WWE theme is good but Edge's Rob Zombie has "Never Gonna Stop Me" JUST as your stepping onto the ice (But that is the version without "I Need you to keep me alive) any other good songs for after a goal/loss/win would be cool too because I have nothing so far, I did have Ken Shamrocks theme in a playlist and it ROCKS as a dead puck song.

I'm ready to play online and sent Dragsy a message but I better put one up here just in case he doesn't get on (Just send me a message on XBL because I'm turning the PC off after this), I'll play anywhere, But from my BAP games, I'm a decent defenceman (Even though they had me as a winger, I had to drop back alot as my team is fucking stupid) with a powerful slapshot, So yeah.

I can imagine Marilyn Manson's 'Beautiful People' would be rather awesome.

And Goldberg's theme has gotta be good for something.

Speaking of custom audio tracks, that's something that hasn't been mentioned and it's fucking awesome. I'm also incredibly glad that all of the goal horns are correct this year, too. I'm waiting on a friend to release a pack of custom music, which I'll then be putting in my game. I'll link you guys whenever it's done.

I can imagine Marilyn Manson's 'Beautiful People' would be rather awesome.

And Goldberg's theme has gotta be good for something.

Speaking of custom audio tracks, that's something that hasn't been mentioned and it's fucking awesome. I'm also incredibly glad that all of the goal horns are correct this year, too. I'm waiting on a friend to release a pack of custom music, which I'll then be putting in my game. I'll link you guys whenever it's done.

Fight me, Bill!

Yea, I don't have the game but that sounds like a kick ass feature.

I was actually pretty stoked for it when I read about it, but I've not actually touched it yet. I like that the goal horns are all authentic. I'll probably do the entrance music at some point though.