NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS

The Extreme Warfare Hockey Club has undergone a shareholder led rebranding.

Team has been renamed Battleground CAMTA, which of course stands for Closed and Moved to Archives, but is used to sound like a heelish Japanese wrestler.

Edited by Maxx

I'll join in as soon as I a) get the game and b) ship out & receive my console back from Microsoft. Warranty's up in early November and the drive's acting up so I figure I'll get it fixed now so I'll be ready for Fable II and Saints Row 2 and the GTA DLC.

:) That OT goal was the luckiest thing ever.

I'm almost regretting my decision not to go triple deke, glove on the penalty shot though.

Edit - But yeah, thanks for those games guys, was awesome fun. Hopefully that last game made up for my tremendous amounts of suck up to that point :P

I also need to get a new head set, if only to join in on the hilarity that was The Great Khali.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

What this thread needs is daily match reports to make everyone aware of my goalscoring heroics. <_< It may never happen again :P

I'm very much the "small guy" in the team it seems... seeing as everyone else puts out about 30 hits a game and I have a distinct lack of ability on defence... aside from throwing myself in front of shots, that I do enjoy.

I do fear i'll never sleep again though, what with the time difference of playing with you guys. That game is far too addictive, and i've only had it a day!

Also, with the stat updates for your player, I assume Online is seperate from BAP?

Edited by Whisper in the Wind