NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admiteddly so, but it was there... wide open, I had to take the shot.

Ace will agree on that... although after his last attempt at hitting an empty net, I'm not so sure :P

I expected nothing less and will you guys ever let me live down that empty netter, I had forgotten about it, thanks guys.

I'm going to cull the CAMTA roster a little because it annoys me seeing like 8 players with no stats. Anyone who hasn't played more than like 10 games or something is out. Send me another request in here if you really want back in, but it'd be nice if some of you fuckers actually played. Also, if you want the big club achievement, head into the dressing room at some point tonight (might need to leave and re-enter a couple of times), because tomorrow, we probably won't have 15 members anymore.

Anyone wanna play? didn't check if I've been added yet but I'm about to be on in a little while... Just going to make a delicious turkey sandwich first.

Yea you can invite me, I'm not on a WHOLE lot, but when I'm playing NHL I'll definetly get on with ya guys... Plus NHL is the only game I have for my Box right now.... with the exception of Kung Fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones.... how sweet? I might actually give it a go soon though

Edited by Mike Ockizitchy

Oh shit yeah, I knew there was something I meant to do, sorry. I'll invite you when I'm done on this Be A Pro game. It's not like an XBL invite, you have to go to your player hub, I belive through the community tab (I explained earlier in the thread to someone else, and I actually had the menu screens up, so that'd be more helpful to you).