NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I wish i'd known :(

I wish you'd known, too. That last game, we could have used some decent goaltending.

Although we did get the club's first two shutouts. (Y)

Oh, and my personal fave game: we played against two guys, one of whom played as the goalie. His PSN ID was the amusing "TheVagWarrior." Appropriate, because he got fucked 4-0. Obviously, he's not very good, since he had to make his player 6'9" and 275 pounds.

We also need Liam to get on, with him and Clawson both up front, I won't be so tempted to sneak forward and get caught grossly out of position.

Edited by Sinistarr

I have trouble shooting against human goalies cause they seem to be so out of position that when I pick the corners they're right there. If I started looking before I shot we could have easily won that game 6/7/8-0. <_<

And I got CKN in on it too and he plays wing as well.

I started my dynasty finally... and I'm very excited about it... but I noticed that when I'm changing lines... about half of the time, the defense pair I've chosen isn't the one that comes out. My offensive lines change absolutely no problem, but I'll select the first pair, and then notice that Colaiacovo and Frogren are out on the ice in a pressure situation. They're my third pairing to start... and I can't seem to figure out why it does that.

Apparently goalies don't get credit for wins/shutouts if you go to a shootout in BAP mode, as the BAP gives me a 1-5 record through 7 games with 0 shutouts while the Performance Tracker outside BAP gives me the win & the shutout. <_< I worked hard for that shutout dammit, I need 21 wins to appease my team's owner and I was robbed.

So I picked up NHL 09 on the 360 and started Be A Pro as a defenseman. I'm on the Providence Bruins third string. So far we are 2-0-1 and in the third game I was able to get my first assist. I'm really enjoying Be A Pro and I'm making myself available for any online teams.