Stump the schawb

Razzy

Ive been looking through the channels and seen this show a couple times. By gawd i am annoyed. They put this fat bastard with no life who probably has never gotten laid to answer questions and make himself look impressive in front of normal people. What a waste of time. The show is disgusting and horrible and the host usually pops in a lame, 2 cent joke. What the fuck is up with tv these days.

First of all, wrong forum, really. Should be in Sports.

Second of all, it was a few years ago (like 4-5) and I'm not sure they even tape new episodes of it.

And thirdly, what the fuck? Stump the Schwab is awesome. If you were any fan of sports, you would like the show. And if you do like sports and you don't like the show, then fuck off because there are people (aka me) who enjoy sports trivia and like the show.

Edited by Livid

Schwab is a very well respected sports researcher and producer who's been with ESPN for decades.

You, are a tool.

Edited by Maxx

That show was awesome in the time it was on, and not just for the fact that I actually got to try out for it.

Never did get a callback, though, even though I know I could have been better than some of the jackasses that got on there...

Come to think of it, that show did suck! :angry::rolleyes: