blink-182

Benji

I Love Blink, every CD, espcecially the live albums like the mark, tom and travis show.

My fave album has to be Enema of the State with the awesome songs like Don't Leave Me, Aliens Exist, Going Away to College, Party Song, Where's My Asian Friend...I mean What's My Age Again, Adam's Song, and All the Small Things

I also love of course the usual, Dammit, Dick Lips, The Rock Show, First Date, Down, Easy Target, Stay Together for the Kids, Reckless Abandon, Carousel (The Original with the Mark Bass Opening), Feeling This, the Emotastic: Miss You, and a lot more!!

On a side note, I am actually a fan of both AVA and +44, they both bring something different to the table. I really enjoyed AVA's albums and still listen to them often. I am still waiting on +44's next album which will come out soon (crossing fingers)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Small Things? Really? Of ALL their songs? It's one of their worst, I find.

Dude Ranch is probably my favourite album (Damnit/Dammit/however it's spelt was the first song I learned to play on guitar, and I have since forgotten it <_<), but it was a pirate copy of the Mark, Tom and Travis show that got me checking out the rest of their stuff. I can't believe how DeLonge has gone from a dick-joke cracking, immature dork to such a smarmy, righteous cunt.

I've always loved me some blink with Dude Ranch being my favorite album, just edging out Enema of the State. All of their albums were pretty good to greatness but their last one sounded more like Boxcar Racer than blink but they still had some great songs on there.

Blink-182 is right up there as with others as one of my favorite bands. I got into them right around when Enema of the State came out, but the first album I got of theirs was Chesire Cat which the song "Cacaphony" is awesome. Then it was off to the others.

I like (+44), and I've tried my hardest to enjoy AVA, but I cringe everytime I hear them, and will be wearing ear plugs when they open for Weezer when I see them at Madison Square Garden on the 23 of September.

But Blink won't ever reunite which is unforuate, but maybe for the better.

EDIT: As for (+44)'s next album.. last I've heard from Mark's website was that he and the rest of the band were waiting for funding from the record label, and that was about a few months ago.

Edited by twoonglue

EDIT: As for (+44)'s next album.. last I've heard from Mark's website was that he and the rest of the band were waiting for funding from the record label, and that was about a few months ago.

Something tells me that there's something fishy about that, because their debut sold around 500,000 copies worldwide, not bad sales and certainly enough to where . Surely it doesn't cost THAT much to get funding? You never know, though. Hoppus might've asked for Carol Heller's DNA to record the new album since the real Heller can't do it because of the baby.

Something tells me that there's something fishy about that, because their debut sold around 500,000 copies worldwide, not bad sales and certainly enough to where . Surely it doesn't cost THAT much to get funding? You never know, though. Hoppus might've asked for Carol Heller's DNA to record the new album since the real Heller can't do it because of the baby.

I find that as well due to the fact that the last album was recorded in a living room/dining room.

I bought Enema Of The State when it first came out after listening to "What's My Age Again?" or something like that. After that I bought, and enjoyed, The Mark, Tom and Travis Show, Dude Ranch and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket.

They served me well for a short time and for that reason Blink 182 will always have a tiny part in my heart believe it or not...

• 2 months later...