Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

I hope Villa end up winning the League over United. Liverpool has completely fucked it up.

Though I don't fancy the thought of the Villa fans in this thread if it happens.

If Villa win the league I'll buy a Man Utd shirt.

Edit: That's not to say I don't want them to, it's just that it'll never happen.

Edited by Footjob Fever

I hope Villa end up winning the League over United. Liverpool has completely fucked it up.

Though I don't fancy the thought of the Villa fans in this thread if it happens.

I've never seriously considered us being close, but I wish we do - just to see you in United red.

I'm fully behind the Villa and Everton push now. This season should end up as the best in years-we're nearly in to February and three points seperates the top four, which includes Aston Villa, and the bottom 12 are all seperated by about 6 points, with the bottom four or five all on the same amount. It's fantastic.

If Villa somehow secure an automatic champion's league spot it'd be amazing, anything could happen between now and May. If it ended today though I'd probably give Moyes manager of the year, with such a thin & depleted squad he looks likely to guide Everton into Europe depending on how the Carling/FA Cup competitions pan out.

I've never seriously considered us being close, but I wish we do - just to see you in United red.

I never said I'd wear it. :shifty:

There's like.. four of us. It'd hardly be unbearable. Besides, I doubt our first thought would be this place.

Yeah but there are like 2 United fans in here usually. Then we know what happens when they win.

Never know how many of you will pop out of the woodwork.

Seriously though, please win.

Yas-ker-line-en! *boom, boom, boom boom boom*

Yas-ker-line-en!

The cause of, and solution to, all of Reil's problems.

Now let's just hope Blackburn don't try and score from open play or something ridiculous like that. Although it would be hilarious for someone to "FM it up" and get a 2-2 draw with only two shots at goal.

Edit: FUCK! WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER POSTING?! This shit always fucking happens. Seri-fucking-ously. :(

Not only that but I'm posting in the wrong thread. This is serious EWB Bookie business here, folks.

Fuck Blackburn. Who do they think they are, Arsenal?

Edited by Farmer Reil

Liverpool should hijack the Arshavin move, might give them some natural width and a good attacking threat.

We have width. Problem today was Lucas was playing. <_<