Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

Fuck off Chelsea. Jammy cocks.

Well if Le Tiss was right (which is often doubtful) about your goal and penalty decision, maybe your were a little jammy yourselves. <_<

But at the same time I'd rather see Villa chase the title - so... yeah, fucking Chelsea :@

Edited by IAceI

Fuck off Chelsea. Jammy cocks.

Well if Le Tiss was right (which is often doubtful) about your goal and penalty decision, maybe your were a little jammy yourselves. <_<

But at the same time I'd rather see Villa chase the title - so... yeah, fucking Chelsea :@

We'da had a penalty had Milner not bundled it.

And the penalty was a foul on the edge of the box, I believe. So up to the ref.

Awesome last 10 minutes of football to come home to today :) Pleased of course that we nicked it late on, but I think they were going a bit far, on Soccer Saturday at least... with how much we needed to score. A draw wouldn't have been a terrible result today in all honesty... long way to go yet to consider a draw away at Bolton that much of a slip up. But we scored, so it's a moot point I guess.

Have to say, it's not looking good for Arsenal, Champions League wise. I keep expecting Villa to fade away a little bit, but they just seem to keep grinding out results. Would be awesome to see them in the Champions League next year.

Now let's see Chelsea slip up and let Everton in there too <_<

For fucks sake :angry:

Where would Man Utd be in the table if games were 80 minutes long?

Higher than Leeds :shifty:

No seriously, the same can be said for the majority of other teams. Liverpool have done it time and time again this season, as have Chelsea including today and even Arsenal. It's funny that you only bring it up for United though.

Sounds like some good games and really glad United are back on top. Hoping Everton can pull off a memorable victory now.