Madden '09

Cactus Drags

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some really bad luck. I intercept Eli on the 1 and my corner slips and falls in the end zone for a safety, then when im down 17-9, Stewart fumbles on the 4 and it gets returned for a td. still can't belive I had 2 long TD's to DJ Hackett with less than 2 minutes left to force OT and then win.

One thing that annoys me slightly about the game is when the ball is launched over the secondary towards a wide reciever, the shift in perspective from being down at the line of scrimmage to your player running back and trying to cover means I often lose a step or two, which generally is the difference between stopping the play or them going all the way for a TD.

4-12 record now online, but there was at least 2 in the last 2 days I should have won. One, I had been drinking, and just sucked with my passing. Was stopping him quite easily, just couldn't move the ball. And the second one, I intercepted him first play, and he asked to quit. I turned him down, he DNF'd, and then for some reason I played the computer instead of quitting myself, and got beaten >_>

I also got disconnected against a bloke who I looked as if I was primed to beat. It would have been awesome as well, as he had scrambled with his QB on 1st and Goal to my 4 yard line, and looked to do it again, but my player came out of the end zone and lamped him, causing a fumble, and returned it 99 yards for the TD. Shame it 'doesn't exist' anymore :(

So I've been trying and trying to get into this game and I finally managed to complete a game. It was tons and tons of fun, but it froze right after when it asked if I wanted to go practice something or other. So what I want to know is how often should I expect this freezing to happen and am I just wasting my time until they get out an update?

Dragsy's already said it's being adressed in the next patch.

Surely that would require Fitzy to show some sign of intelligence and actually read the thread.

Fuck off. :)

Besides, that says post-training, not before training begins. :/

Edited by Fitzy

Yeah, it has apparently been delayed a while as they found more freezing issues in franchise mode, so the current timetable is 2-3 weeks.

And seriously, fuck EA. Why announce that your roster update will be out this weekend, and then not put it out and not explain why? And why is Caleb Hanie being added to free agents, when all the other Bears players being added are actually being put on the Bears' roster?

It would have mattered if the other Johnson on the Bengals wasn't released but now He's gone so I can't mix the two up while trying to call my plays anyway and this won't matter at all if Madden 09 isn't in at this new video store that I've found, Between today and when I get Madden to buy sometime on Boxing Day.