Madden '09

Cactus Drags

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a pretty good fun game with Myst, was doing great and at a point dominating until the 4th quarter. On one play I didn't know I was controlling Trufant, and tried to make him blitz, leaving one of his other receivers open. By the time I switched to a defensive linemen he had already thrown the ball to his open receiver and threw a touchdown. The other one was an awesome play, as I had two guys on him, and I thought for a moment I would at least tip the ball, but instead the ball went over both of their heads into the receiver's hands, who ran it all the way for a touchdown. Great game.

Had a pretty good fun game with Myst, was doing great and at a point dominating until the 4th quarter. On one play I didn't know I was controlling Trufant, and tried to make him blitz, leaving one of his other receivers open. By the time I switched to a defensive linemen he had already thrown the ball to his open receiver and threw a touchdown. The other one was an awesome play, as I had two guys on him, and I thought for a moment I would at least tip the ball, but instead the ball went over both of their heads into the receiver's hands, who ran it all the way for a touchdown. Great game.

yeah it was 21-18 but not really that close I'm surprised I got it that close. I didn't get any points off that one INT and just couldn't stop Hasselbeck. my pass D hadn't been tore up that bad yet. I managed a close comeback with those 2 quick td's and a 2 point conversion but 2 missed onside kicks.

hope I can win a game eventually, if I can stop making dumb mistakes.

Edited by mystikz

Well after I knocked Delhomme out of the game and recovered that fumble I paused to go to the Medical Center because it didn't come up to tell me how long Delhomme was out for. I saw it said TBD, then returned to the game and it said 'waiting for other player' and then it just came up 'You have lost your connection to the other player' and the only selectable option was 'End Game'. Ah well, try again another time I suppose.

EDIT: In response to mystikz who mentioned our game and then edited it out of his post >_>

Edited by AD

yeah, that was odd. I was getting owned, finally had a good drive then Delhomme fumbles and it goes to the pause screen and just says Connection to other player lost but I was still online.

that was weird playing in the snow though, my first time. I had to laugh on that play I through a screen to Deangelo Williams and he slips falls backward, somehow avoids a tackle and gets a first down, I thought that was gonna be a big loss.

Edited by mystikz

got my first win lol. 35-21, don't ask how it was that close when eli had 8 INT's. got my 6 INT in one game achievement haha. Chris Gamble had 4 INT's by himself. I fucking muffed another punt or it wouldn't of been that close.

Edited by mystikz

Online against people you don't know is gay. What is that running play bullshit where as soon as they take the snap, the ball is in the hands of the reciever? It's 6 yards every time guaranteed, and its total bullshit.