Madden '09

Cactus Drags

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you seriously miss field goals cause people "ice" you? Its a fake online game, you shouldn't ever be shanking field goals due to "icing"

You do know they built in an "icing the kicker" feature into the game, where calling the timeout makes it much harder to kick a field goal?

I got my ass kicked my Mick's Bitch's Saints. A few connection problems, a fair few plays where my players were taking longer than usual to respond to my button presses and such but I won't use it as an excuse, I'd have probably got beaten if there wasn't any. One tip for you though MB, change up your plays a bit more for when you play the more tactically-sound guys, I was able to read your play like 10 times and I noticed a lot of plays were used several times. Doesn't say for much me though seeing as I couldn't stop them :P

Yah at first I thought I was just holding the right trigger down until I realized your defense was shifting with the plays. >_>

But yah good game, I had some connection problems too but it happens when you play someone from the other side of the ocean. Made me botch my field goal. Did the same thing last night and almost missed an extra point. Good game though indeed.

Do you seriously miss field goals cause people "ice" you? Its a fake online game, you shouldn't ever be shanking field goals due to "icing"

You do know they built in an "icing the kicker" feature into the game, where calling the timeout makes it much harder to kick a field goal?

Tha'ts an aaweome idea, i idn't know that.

Imay brvwe online in bit when sovered up a li.l

I lost to his Saints, 28-13. funny my only TD came from Steve Smith returning a missed field goal the whole field. lol, that one 3rd and 6 I dropped my controller getting an encroachment call which got you that easy 3rd down conversion. It was closer for a while but my offense just couldn't get any points going.

Edited by mystikz

My XBOX Live membership ended but I should get another one tomorrow.

Anyways, I was playing my franchise, and I had the weirdest sound glitch. I think it has to do with SuperSim, because I just sim my defense. I went back on offense, and out of nowhere all of this techno-babble begins to play and it freaked me out because it came out of nowhere. I tried to turn down the game's master volume, that didn't turn it off, so I had to shut off my console in the middle of the game. Has that happened to anyone else?

If you're on 360, there aren't any spots. But we're moving along at a pretty good pace, better than '08's anyway <_<. So hopefully, as long as we don't end up dragging, we'll have a second league with more spots open. I believe the pathetic saps with their PS3s are trying to scrape together enough idiots with too much cash on their hands to set up their on league.

(I kid. Mostly.)

If you're on 360, there aren't any spots. But we're moving along at a pretty good pace, better than '08's anyway <_<. So hopefully, as long as we don't end up dragging, we'll have a second league with more spots open. I believe the pathetic saps with their PS3s are trying to scrape together enough idiots with too much cash on their hands to set up their on league.

(I kid. Mostly.)

At least we can all play Metal Gear Solid. <_<

(Please. We all :wub: here)