Madden '09

Cactus Drags

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love losing to someone who just scrambles with their quarterback and runs Solt Crosses all day. :rolleyes:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :P I can never stay in the pocket, I get claustrophobic.

Yeah, that game would have went into overtime had my tight end caught that one pass early on that he dropped right before the end zone. Then I would have got myself a field goal to tie it when time ran out. Plus Stephen Jackson is a punk and can't get tackled.

I love losing to someone who just scrambles with their quarterback and runs Solt Crosses all day. :rolleyes:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :P I can never stay in the pocket, I get claustrophobic.

Oh tell me about it, I have a habit of rolling out because I have a fear of getting sacked, I hope I can fix that habit by the time I get this.

Oh tell me about it, I have a habit of rolling out because I have a fear of getting sacked, I hope I can fix that habit by the time I get this.

I like to roll out with Romo but it's a lot harder on this game than 08, especially if you try and sprint away to find some room. Romo's the most sacked QB in the league in my franchise having been taken down 41 times (15 thanks to Flozell Adams) in 11 games. He leads the league in passing yards though so it's alright :D

That's good, That forces me to stay in the pocket area more, I tried to roll out with Eli in the demo and got whooped, Good to know I can't roll out with Farve in this game and score a 70 yard QB rushing TD.

Great game, even though I lost and sucked, haha. Would have been a lot closer or different if I wasn't so bad at throwing INTs :P

Mhm good game, I got lucky with that last pick when you were driving. Your receivers got caught up in that cross.

I'm going to be on a bit later so if anyone is feeling like a game in a couple of hours hit me up.