2008/2009 Hockey Thread v2.0

Clawson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Peter Forsberg is not announcing his retirement and the Edmonton Oilers practice is over.

Good thing Guerin's traded so they can stop with this fake news stuff.

Guest Mr. Potato Head
One hour left....come on Brian for fucks sake.

The packages he gets are going to be more attractive as the deadline gets closer, not less. :P

The packages he gets are going to be more attractive as the deadline gets closer, not less. :P

Bullshit...clubs don't want Antropov and Moore that badly. They're just waiting for Burke to drop his price.

I like Guerin to Pittsburgh. They've really turned it on of late, and like I said a while back, look out in the East.

It's looking like Shero has realized some of his mistakes from last season and the free agency period. The team was just far too soft.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Bullshit...clubs don't want Antropov and Moore that badly. They're just waiting for Burke to drop his price.

I'll give you Moore maybe, but Antropov's one of the better forwards still out there and could be a strong second-line player for a contending team.

On another note, anyone else think that's a really low price for Bill Guerin?

I'm guessing Hossa will be back for the playoffs. If he was seriously injured and was going to miss the playoffs, I would expect them to bring someone in to at least improve their depth and allow them to move someone up into his spot.

Edited by Toe

Man...the amount of times I've jerked off today is greater than the number of trades today.

Wasting my day with this shit...I wish I had been jerking off. It would have been a better use of my time.

Edited by Toe