Michelle?

EndOfAnEra

I believe that depends on the girl and where you take her. For instance, some girls like being taken to clubs (strip or cabaret) while others won't. Same goes for food; some like fast food, some like to go to restaurants. Some like certain restaurants. I know LawChick/Kiki doesn't like that restaurant in Chinatown right down the street from where she lives.

You just have to figure out what each girl likes.

Edited by Cloudy

As I'm not particularly far into the game (on the second or third mission for Faustin, I think), do other girls get introduced to you via missions or do you have to go and find them somewhere?

And yes, I corrected the thread title typo because I'm anal like that. :shifty:

There's a dating website. Though you can only date 2 different girls on there.

There are two others in missions you go out with. One of them is from lovemeet, so thats how that gets introduced into the game.

Edited by Devil In Jouzy City

There's two dating websites. Kinda. You can meet a girl who seems to be modelled after Paris Hilton at craplist.net. She likes expensive stuff. Expensive cars, expensive clothes, etc.

I believe Michelle like darts and bowling.

Pretty sure she also prefers proper restaurants to fast food, though she'll eat at either one. I know every time I took her to a Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell she'd say stuff to the effect of how she could feel her arteries hardening or she didn't want to know how many calories was in that food, blah blah blah. She'd still eat fast food though, just seemed like she had a better time at the 69th Street Diner.

This girl is such a bitch. She called me to ask if I wanted to go out, I say yeah. I went out and spent thousands on dollars on new clothes, all sorts, and ended up wearing the suit with the red shirt underneath and pair of fancy black dress shoes. I jacked a Hummer-equse truck, and swung by her place. Fresh clothes, ride in perfect condition, and everything. She gets in an goes "ugh, what were you thinking with those pants? And what made you decide to wear that shirt? Ew Niko!".

This girl is such a bitch. She called me to ask if I wanted to go out, I say yeah. I went out and spent thousands on dollars on new clothes, all sorts, and ended up wearing the suit with the red shirt underneath and pair of fancy black dress shoes. I jacked a Hummer-equse truck, and swung by her place. Fresh clothes, ride in perfect condition, and everything. She gets in an goes "ugh, what were you thinking with those pants? And what made you decide to wear that shirt? Ew Niko!".

Michelle likes 'em grimy, yo. If you're not wearing stuff out of the Russian shop, don't bother.

Michelle likes 'em grimy, yo. If you're not wearing stuff out of the Russian shop, don't bother.

It doesn't matter either way, I still fucked her.