Artists of the "One Song"

Benji

So, who are the artists you've found via the internet, friends or demo's, but you've only ever found one song by and really wish you had more? For me it's a female artist called Lee Sun and a song she sings called "500 Steps", I wish she had an album or something for me to get :(

Diecast! I for some reason have their song Medival in my computer and I absolutly love it, all attempts of getting more has ended in failure.

I got their albums :P

and back on topic, artists such as:

Jason Sweet

Runaway Cab

I know they both have an album, I just cannot find them >_<

Edited by Sick N Twisted

Alice Mudgarden

Yeah, ok it was basically Alice In Chains with Mark Arm of Mudhoney and Chris Cornell of Soundgarden on one song on AIC's EP, but it was good. And Alice Mudgarden is the band name thats attributed to the song. Apparently they were thinking of making the band more permanent, but the their respective bands took off. Ah well, trade one good band for three I guess.

I'm sort of opposite... when I discovered a band called Wild Youth (who ended up playing the Nokia Rock Up whatever tent at Download last year) they had three of the best punk rock tracks I've ever heard... they were being touted as "Towers of London with intelligence." Then they did nothing for a while, before announcing an EP, and putting four new songs up, and they turned into weird oddball indie/reggae-influenced rock, and it's shite.

I remember either an album called Better Days by a band called Sack The Drummer. Not the God Forbid album, this was back in secondary school. My RE teacher (of all people)'s husband was some kind of music producer, so she brought in a box of rejected band's demo CD's to sell for 50p each for charity. I bought a load just for the hell of it; almost all of them were utter shit, but Better Days was fairly non-shite.

Never heard of them since though.

Also, Vikings of Steel. They were great (in a tongue-in-cheek way), but they dissapeared. I think they broke up. Shame.

I remember seeing an FWA promo clip for one of their events, with a song by Citizen Smith I believe. It was a pretty good song, but can be found nowhere, and the same with the band. Searches for the band name comes up with a old programme of the same name or other random shit.

EDIT: I lied. After a quick search, it seems someone is slapping them up on the ROH forums. Strange that this should happen on the day I remember about them <_< .

Edited by TheModernWay

LA Song by Christian Kane. Up until, well today I had never heard anything else from him, and the only reason I heard anything from him in the first place is because of Angel. I hate country music, but Kane can sure as hell sing. This thread made me head over to his bands MySpace page and the stuff there is really good.

Well I've got one for four songs. My mate works as a sound engineer and he was doing the sound at the Barfly for a group called Outside Royalty. They're like a slightly more electro Arcade Fire (circa Funeral). I need to hunt them down as all they had was a four track EP (which he got, played at work and then leant to me).