The Summer Transfer Thread

Right, Roque Santa Cruz has signed a new deal at Rovers so all you Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs, Man City and Aston Villa fans can all stop dreaming of getting the striker Brad Freidel rates just as highly he does Fernando Torres. :shifty:

Edited by 9 to 5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Madrid soften Robinho stance

Real Madrid have changed their stance over Robinho's possible transfer and told him they will not keep him against his will if he wants to join Chelsea.

"Real Madrid would never want to retain a player against his wishes," the club said in a statement on their website.

"As a result we have no alternative but to accept his unilateral decision to rescind his contract."

:D

Alan Curbishley says the West Ham board have accepted an offer for Anton Ferdinand from Sunderland, it's supposed to be in the region of £8m according to the article on BBC Sport. Another good move by Roy Keane I think, but if that fee is right it's more than I would have wanted to pay for him.

Think the bid may have been accepted for a while, but trying to convince him to come up north will be the stumbling block.

I'm not too worried about overspending, if you have the money your going to have to spend it, and it's hard to get a good deal these days as we can't really bring overseas players over to Wearside. If we were to get Anton it would be a good signing because it would definitely improve the defence which is definitely a weak spot at the minute.

Roman Pavlyuchenko is claiming he's close to completing a move to Spurs. He hasn't travelled with Spartak Moscow for the second leg of their Champions League qualifying match. Just waiting on the work permit apparently. I've heard £14m as the cost, damn European Championships bumping up prices <_<

Milner has handed in a transfer request. MON was at the Newcastle game last night.

Realistically can't be too many clubs in for him.

I was wondering why he's suddenly started playing like he's gives a shit after spending four years on the wing, pulling faces.

He was happy when he was at Villa.

Must be the water up there.

It's the same water we used to put in Jermaine Jenas' 'Goldfish bowl' <_<