The Summer Transfer Thread

Thanks baddar :D

Watch, Berbatov goes nowhere and ends up being insanely unhappy at not playing at all...just a hunch. Usually at the baseball trade deadline, all these rumors end up as nothing. Hopefully it won't be the case, but I would not be totally surprised if Berbatov unwillingly stays.

EDIT: Boo. I cannot watch the bulletin since I'm not in the UK. Damn Americans and their lack of interest in the game :(

Edited by Magus978

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well could they not have made the start more exciting before they lost most people who cared? If Berbatov is true to his word, he won't sign for City on the basis that he wants to play in the Champions League.

The only interesting thing this throws up for me is the whole true to his word for CL football vs. the lure of money. But I just want it all to end, if this had all started just.. 2 weeks ago I'd be loving it. But the name "Berbatov" has been pounded into my head so many times today I'm building up an immunity.

Guest Some Daft Punk

This from SkySports.com:

According to Radio Marca in Spain, Manchester City have now made a bid for Real Madrid striker Robinho, who has asked to be allowed to join Chelsea. Who will City bid for next?

"I have to say, I'm very disappointed Manchester City haven't put in an offer for me yet so far today. I must be about the only person they've not been linked with. To be fair, I'd probably fail the medical anyway."

I almost spat out Frijj milkshake on that one. :D

That was shit.

Well, in my eyes at least. I always think the guys at BBC try to hard to make people laugh. Nearly every comment they make is an attempt at a funny, and 99% of the time, it fails.

What the fuck is going on with this Berbastrop shit?

Spoke to Fergie and had a medical.. yet.. he doesn't have permission to do so? How does that work?

I know Riera was having a medical/agreeing personal terms at Liverpool before the fee had been agreed with Espanyol. Because the end of the windows so close Spurs have probably let him speak to SAF whilst the two boards try and agree a fee.