The Official Complaint Thread

Captain Eo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You expect me to believe if I shoot someone point blank with a shotgun, that there head will still be intact? I call bullshit. I want more gore in my Grand Theft Auto. I want dismembered heads and limbs falling off when I shoot an old lady, goddamnit!

Also, finally being able to get into multiplayer, but then trying to connect with LL and it being unable to connect me to the game. I guess I'll give it a couple of days before I try multiplayer again.

One thing that gets to me, and it happens in most games I've played that involve completing missions etc...

When you fail a mission and choose to do it again, you're put back right at the very beginning of that mission, meaning you have to drive across town to get to where an enemy might be.

I'll use the Luck Of The Irish mission for an example...

When you fail it, why not just be positioned back up on the roof, considering you've already stated you're doing the mission again. It annoys me. The drive/run to the building in question isn't very far (4835 flights of stairs once you get there though) but other missions have longer drives before it, in effect, actually starts.

Yeah, I know that. I just find it annoying when you've already told the game you're going to do it again. There's no challenge in the drive/walk/run to the marker you're going to, and it's something anybody could do.

It's personal preference obviously, but I'd just like the ability to restart the missions in a place where you have to do something apart from get to a marker unchallenged.

I don't get why everyone hates the soundtrack. Vice City's soundtrack was so cool because something like that had never really been done on that scale in a video game and San Andreas just expanded on that. Now, big soundtracks are in every game, so I really don't need 15 stations filled with music that I'm going to hear every time I turn on a radio in real life. The stations are different, but I think they're pretty cool, I especially like Broker, Liberty Rock and JnR.

And I've yet to have any problem eluding the cops, even with two stars. I am getting a jones to try something quite spectacular and see what happens with four or five.

Try crossing the bridges that are blocked off by the police, this takes your wanted level up to 6 stars.

I don't get why everyone hates the soundtrack. Vice City's soundtrack was so cool because something like that had never really been done on that scale in a video game and San Andreas just expanded on that. Now, big soundtracks are in every game, so I really don't need 15 stations filled with music that I'm going to hear every time I turn on a radio in real life. The stations are different, but I think they're pretty cool, I especially like Broker, Liberty Rock and JnR.

Vice City's soundtrack was good because it had songs I actually wanted to hear.

Vice City's soundtrack kicked ass to me because it was a lot of '80s shit that I grew up on, along with a lot of more obscure stuff I hadn't heard. San Andreas was more of the same. This one is MOSTLY obscure stuff that I haven't heard, and that's what I dig the most about it. Always looking to expand the palette.

On the complaint tip...I've been able to putter around on multiplayer for about 20 minutes in the last three days. Plus, I've had a bitch of a time linking up to the Social Club on rockstargames.com.

On the complaint tip...I've been able to putter around on multiplayer for about 20 minutes in the last three days. Plus, I've had a bitch of a time linking up to the Social Club on rockstargames.com.
Yeah, Maybe we are getting forced out by the ammount of people trying to get onto the servers.

now that i think about it, M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" should have been on the soundtrack. Only for the sole reason of when you drive around with Little Jacob, and the smoke is just rolling out the window, all you can hear is "i fly like paper, get high like planes" or the ironic lyric, "i got more records than the KGB".

:D

All the plates on the cars say Liberty City. That's not realistic at all. Then again that could be why you can slip the cops easy.

Well I guess you could say that it was realistic since no one would want to move to the worst city in the world, or is it America?

Guest Kou
All the plates on the cars say Liberty City. That's not realistic at all. Then again that could be why you can slip the cops easy.

Well I guess you could say that it was realistic since no one would want to move to the worst city in the world, or is it America?

Well even so, the license plates would still all have normal shit on it. Also, if I need to protect people in a misson TELL me so. I prefer to pick off bitches from a distance and seeing PLAP{TJWAJTIOWA has died isn't cool.