Mural.

K

The edges on the left cut off a bit hard... is there any way you could blend those in a little more smoothly?

Blended and edited in above post, just for you K

hope someone continues on this mural its very bizarre

Errr, actually, it's Norro. K's over there >_>

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooo My bad... Thanks for that Norro, its all fixed and edited as you can now see... but umm Hi to K as well,

now lets get that mural goin again :shifty:

• 1 month later...

That's awesome. Excellent work, and a great way to hopefully jump start this thing :)

Closed: I just noticed, you didn't really blend in the previous piece to your own it looks like... was it supposed to look like it was just slapped on? Because I see the right edge of the last piece, it sorta cuts off hard with your current graphic. I didn't notice it until I looked at it on my laptop, which has a different color setting from my monitor at my office.

Closed: I just noticed, you didn't really blend in the previous piece to your own it looks like... was it supposed to look like it was just slapped on? Because I see the right edge of the last piece, it sorta cuts off hard with your current graphic. I didn't notice it until I looked at it on my laptop, which has a different color setting from my monitor at my office.

Yes I did? Maybe it's a bit difficult to see but I actually took the last was it 25 pixels? of CAMTA's one. I put mine and CAMTA's one together to see if it fit and it did, so I'm not really getting where you are going at.

Edited by SRN

Yes I did? Maybe it's a bit difficult to see but I actually took the last was it 25 pixels? of CAMTA's one. I put mine and CAMTA's one together to see if it fit and it did, so I'm not really getting where you are going at.

But they aren't blended, you just sorta cut them off.

If you look at some of the pieces before yours, everyone took a bit of the last graphic and sort-of blended it into their one they posted. Yours just abruptly cuts off, like you pasted yours about 25pixels into his or so. The point was moreso to blend, not to cover :P

Waaaaiiiiiit a second, SRN, you're not Closed...

Whoops, I've been having the conversation with the wrong person. Sorry mate, my initial post was referring to Closed and Moved to Archives, not you :P

I can't actuall make out what's wrong with it, but it looks weird. The graphic is good but is that 25px of the previous one? Nice attempts so far everyone, makes me wish I still had PS insalled on this computer.

It's easier to see what Norro is saying if you jack the brightness up.

See attachment.

It's not a huge deal, It can be fixed in the joining process if need be.

A lot fo you won't notice it because of how dark your monitor is.

post-50-1211468158_thumb.png

Closed, what we're saying is you didn't blend your graphic in with the one before yours, you just placed it 25px into it. That's not how the mural goes, since each peace is supposed to blend into the next one. Here's Keith's attachment that explains what we're talking about:

bright.gif

Your piece itself is brilliant, but we need you to blend it in with the piece before it for it to work out well for the mural design is all. As it stands, you just placed it on top and it caused a bit of a cut-off.