Prison Break Season 4 Official News Thread

Guest Ant

Bellick dying was certainly a bit of a shame, although I'm just glad they haven't killed of Mahone, because he's been fantastic and grown on me big time. I'm also surprised Sucre is just heading off and whether that'll actually be the last we see of him. Surely they wouldn't have him leave without seeing Michael one last time.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so tonight was the fall finale. I dont really have much to comment on about the episode, but the preview for the final 6 episodes that was shown...

Lincoln and Michael squaring off against eachother to get Scylla? Fuck. Yes.

Seriously, THAT is the kind of surprise I can get behind as far as a series or season finale goes.

I continue to wtach Prison Break and I continue to become more and more confused. It seems they open up new storylines without explaining the last lot of happenings every flipping episode.

So now we know their mother works for the Company. The same company who originally framed Lincoln for a crime that put him on death row. Surely if his mother was company she would've prevented this? Plus, if she's company and she has scylla. Why has the General hired Lincoln (who was attempting to steal Scylla from the company in the first place) to steal Scylla from their mother who is Company to give it back to... the Company. Bwhaaa? Unless he did this intentionally to keep him busy whilst trying to brainwash Michael into working for the Company. Which also didn't work, so I don't have a fooking clue what's going on now.

Also. Bring back Kellerman. I KNOW he isn't dead. He just ISN'T.

I continue to wtach Prison Break and I continue to become more and more confused. It seems they open up new storylines without explaining the last lot of happenings every flipping episode.

So now we know their mother works for the Company. The same company who originally framed Lincoln for a crime that put him on death row. Surely if his mother was company she would've prevented this? Plus, if she's company and she has scylla. Why has the General hired Lincoln (who was attempting to steal Scylla from the company in the first place) to steal Scylla from their mother who is Company to give it back to... the Company. Bwhaaa? Unless he did this intentionally to keep him busy whilst trying to brainwash Michael into working for the Company. Which also didn't work, so I don't have a fooking clue what's going on now.

I thought what they sort of played out was that his Mum doesn't actually work for the company, she's possibly screwed them over or something and feel the only two people who can get to her or get scylla are her two sons. It's got so many twists and turns, but that's how I see it.

Didn't see this apparent trailer for the next season/episode so I cant comment there, but this episode was great. Just really don't know where some of the characters are going in this outside of Lincoln and Michael and Sucre is surely returning in some way or form, because there's no way they'll write him out like that. I think he could return to help Michael out at some point, or as you never know, even turn on him.

Just brilliant, I love this show but I'm gutted they're on a break. I'm still confused, is this the last season or what? I hear there's been two more episodes ordered or something

In the episode, when Michael was talking to the guy trying to brainwash him, he asked that if his mother was still alive why did she try and kill Michael. The therapist said that she was in Somalia, I believe, and had no phone service and didn't know what was going on.

As for the mother, sounds like she is leaving the company and trying to get the card for herself and get the money that it is worth, and he doesn't know she is the one who stole it. Because Gretchen didn't seem to know who Scofield's Mom was, she just knew who the guy they sent as the buyer was.

I think the General wants both Lincoln and Michael working for him, but only Linc is going to fall for it, even after their mother is trying to get out. It's confusing, but that's just what I think, anyway.

Edited by B-Rad

• 4 weeks later...

So it's been announced that this season is the last season which is interesting. I love the programme and want it to keep going on, but in all honesty this season is the best point to end it all now that they've brought in Michael/Linc's mother. Does anybody know how many episodes are left/will be shown? I'm guessing about six? The finale is two hours of course.

Eh. Honestly, I don't see how they could do a fifth season that could be as good, or any good compared to, this season. I said that before during season 3 about a fourth season and they proved me wrong, but I dont know. Season 1 is escaping Fox River. Season 2 is on the run. Season 3 is being thrown back in jail. This season is about bringing the company down/Scylla. Fifth season would be about.... Being put on house arrest by The Company? Maybe, actually. But yeah. A fifth season is just something I wouldn't want to see just because I don't think there could be anything that good that could be drawn across an entire season, or even half a season and the other half having another storyline.

This season is the best one to end things on, and I REALLY can't see where they are going, which I love. I want to be surprised by the finale.