This Week, I Will Mostly Be Watching...

Benji

What TV shows (that are currently on, whether they be between seasons or on hiatus) do you currently enjoy watching?

For me it would be LOST, Heroes, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Big Bang Theory, Scrubs (although I'm taking little enjoyment out of the seventh season, it feels souless), My Name Is Earl, Smallville (though I'm way behind at the moment), Family Guy and probably a couple of others I'm missing. I wish there were more decent drama/mystery shows that actually had decent writers, as well as a couple of decent British comedies.

I have never been able to watch a show on a regular basis on TV. I always see an episode, fully intend to watch next week, then forget about it for about a month. I managed to watch every week of American Gladiators though. I am going to try to watch every episode of Battlestar Galactica as it's the final season. It starts next week or something.

Mine goes a little something like...

Mondays - CSI: Miami, RAW if I'm in the mood

Tuesdays: House

Wednesdays: CSI: NY and Criminal Minds

Thursdays: CSI, Without A Trace (sometimes)

Fridays: NUMB3RS, Monk, Psych.

A lot of these aren't showing new episodes right now.. but that's my usual television viewing schedule. Monk and Psych are only on during the winter/summer, and in the summer you can throw "Burn Notice" on to the Friday schedule too. Pretty happy, though because within the next week to a month all these shows (with the exception of Monk and Psych) will be back.

Oh piss, I totally forgot about SVU and Criminal Intent. I only watch the Goren/Eames episodes of CI though, the other two detectives don't really interest me at all. Plus, I love Vincent D'Onofrio.

Oh piss, I totally forgot about SVU and Criminal Intent. I only watch the Goren/Eames episodes of CI though, the other two detectives don't really interest me at all. Plus, I love Vincent D'Onofrio.

Same, although I think the premise of Mr. Big being a cop investigating murders to be highly amusing.

Dexter, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park(I am watching like craaaazy recently), Kenny vs Spenny(It's wonderful!), How I Met Your Mother and I think one or two more.

Scrubs would've been on the top of the list one-two years ago, but I didn't like Season 8 at all so after the first quarter of the season I forgot about it and just never watched again. It is saddening. :(

The only show that I typically set out to watch during the week is Reaper. Though I'll probably be tuning into the CBS comedy block on Mondays. But I'm sure I'll tune into The Office, etc. on Thursdays as well.

Other than that, everything else I watch is out of season like Weeds, Californication and Entourage. Though, if they were, since I no longer have HBO, et al, I wouldn't be watching them anyways lol.

I managed to watch every week of American Gladiators though.

Speaking of Gladiators, the new British version starts in May :D

Shame Ian Wright is hosting :shifty:

At the moment I'm watching quite a bit: Dexter, CSI:NY, Murder, The Big Bang Theory, Torchwood (though my interest is wavering), Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and House. I would be watching CSI, ER and Lost as well but the damn writers strike has put them on hold for at least a few weeks.

DAMNIT. I keep forgetting shows. Totally blanked on My Name Is Earl, 30 Rock, South Park, Rules of Engagement and How I Met Your Mother.

Yeah, piss off - I DO have no life.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Scrubs and The Office are the only shows I manage to catch almost every week.

I try to watch Corner Gas, Air Farce Live, and 22 Minutes whenever possible though.

Scrubs and The Office are the only shows I manage to catch almost every week.

I try to watch Corner Gas, Air Farce Live, and 22 Minutes whenever possible though.

I can't stand Air Farce. I don't get the appeal - I haven't seen an episode of Air Farce that I thought was remotely funny since like 1998.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

They usually get one decent laugh per episode out of me. Last time it was the idea of Stompin' Tom as an anti-seal clubbing spokesman, photoshopped a picture of him playing with a seal on his stomping board.