Your impossible "celeb" crushes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christina Ricci around the time as her role in Casper, or hell, even as Wednesday Addams in Addams family values. But it's an innocent kind of crush. If we were going to make the impossible, possible, I'd obviously make myself her own age.

Or Melissa Joan Hart either in her days of Clarissa Explains It All or early years of Sabrina. Same rule applies as Christina about age, but less so in the innocent area

When I was a kid I had the biggest crush on Elisha Cuthbert from when she was on Popular Mechanics for kids.... man oh man, did I ewver have the hots for her! Still do... lol Though now she is FINE...

I also had a very big crush on Jessica Biel, from her 7th Heaven days! Again, still do... hmmm... I guess my taste hasn't changed that much... lol

Okay, I'm going out a limb here, but I'm throwing Eva Cassidy into the pot. She was never the greatest looking girl in the world, but for some reason; I would.

cassidy.jpg

she just looks like a cute girl you know, she's not celebrity hot, but if you knew her, you'd have a massive crush on her. Of course, she's been dead for 12 years, yet still. >_>

Oh, I'll also second Ms. Hart and throw Jessica Alba circa Dark Angel into the ring. There's one episode where she flashes this guy to get his attention and I like to pretend that guy is me. Sometimes.

Okay, I'm going out a limb here, but I'm throwing Eva Cassidy into the pot. She was never the greatest looking girl in the world, but for some reason; I would.

cassidy.jpg

she just looks like a cute girl you know, she's not celebrity hot, but if you knew her, you'd have a massive crush on her. Of course, she's been dead for 12 years, yet still. >_>

That won't stop mine and Mo Mowlam's love!

Back in the day Josie Lawrence would have got it HARD! Not often you find a funny woman. :shifty: Don't know what she's like these days, heard she makes odd appearences in"Skins", but I reckon "Skins" is a pile of fucking shite. But my mate said he'd still bang her, so that must be good.

Back in the day Josie Lawrence would have got it HARD! Not often you find a funny woman. :shifty: Don't know what she's like these days, heard she makes odd appearences in"Skins", but I reckon "Skins" is a pile of fucking shite. But my mate said he'd still bang her, so that must be good.

I'd still bang her.

Thought of another babysitter-esque crush of mine from my childhood.

Danielle_Fishel.jpgd_fishel001_e_celebs_org.jpg

::purrr:: I heard Danielle Fishel AKA Topanga from Boy Meets World lost a lot of weight recently, now if only she\'d become the next Hollywood \'It\' Girl and we could get scandalous photographs of her. Oh in a perfect world... :crying:

Edited by Inner D Monz

Elisha Cuthbert - but before her "24" days. This is back when she was merely a host of Popular Mechanics for Kids. Granted I was 12 at the time.

Ditto for that chick who played Stephanie Tanner on Full House, but only in the last season or so. Again, was 12 so it stuck out. Aunt Becky was sexy to hell though.