NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Teams remaining:

Arizona, Buffalo, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Miami, Minnesota, New England, New Orleans, New York Giants, Philadelphia, San Diego, Tennessee, and Washington.

And if anyone really wants St. Louis, I'd be willing to drop them.

Once we get all 32 teams assigned, the draft begins. Each person gets 8 hours to make their pick or a pick is automatically made for them. Basically you'll go onto the site and sign into the EWB mock draft. You'll be given an interface with a few options on it. You'll pull your choice down from the drop down menu, and then use I believe it's the "Draft Player" button. Once that's clicked, your pick will be made.

Well, if no one else wants the Bears, I guess I'll try and fix them >_>

I would have already snagged them if I knew we'd have to twist yer arm there, Dragsy. Figured I'd save them for you.

It's being reported that Pacman Jones has been traded to the Cowboys for a 5th round pick.

Thank you Jerry Jones, you make it oh so easy to like the team.

Well, if he gets reinstated and stays out of trouble (which he won't) thats an absolute steal. If/When he gets in trouble and is subsequently kicked out of the league, its not that bad of a pick to waste on him.

Tank Johnson and Pacman on the same team, yeah this can end well.

EDIT:

Apparently this is being disputed currently. But its almost definately going to happen, so refer to my comments once it does.

Edited by Maxx

ESPN says talks have stalled now. Titans want a 4th round pick and a pick next year, Cowboys aren't going to give them that. I'm all for Dallas going after Pacman because we're thin at corner and could do with a dynamic kick returner but I'd give up a 5th this year at the most. If this all comes off and we get him, Goodell better re-instate him <_<

Ok, we need to get this mock draft started soon. So that gives me three options...

1. I create yet ANOTHER mock draft, and give it a deadline at which point it starts automatically.

2. I create yet another mock and allow people to select as many teams as they'd like (basically I would give everyone a day or two to pick their teams and then I'd select the rest of the teams myself.

Or 3. Since there are 14 teams left, we get 7 more people who sign up for two teams, or 14 people who sign up as 1 team. Or some combination of the two.

12 teams left: Buffalo, Cincinnati, Denver, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Washington, Tennessee, San Diego, New York Jets, New Orleans, Minnesota and the team with the #1 overall pick...Miami.

EDIT: Those of you with one team who are willing to take a second team, please do so.

Edited by Evil Chase K