NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

It's raining flags all throughout this game, I swear to God. Like a sea of piss flying into the air and back down again.

Hell of a play by Roeth just now. Excellent job avoiding the sack.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

This could be huge. Steelers might drive this thing into overtime if they can get in close enough, I'd love to see that happen honestly. I came into this thing looking for a good, close game between these two teams and I'm getting it so far. Just an awesome thing to watch so far.

This could be huge. Steelers might drive this thing into overtime if they can get in close enough, I'd love to see that happen honestly. I came into this thing looking for a good, close game between these two teams and I'm getting it so far. Just an awesome thing to watch so far.

Shhhhhh.

Some of us have to get up in 3 and a half hours.

WOW. Excellent play by Holmes, he fucking rushed for that endzone. Steelers are just within arms reach of a TD here, Cardinals really need to step up their defensive game here if they hope to close in on this thing.