NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

We're down by 9, so in order to win, which wouldn't have happened anyways, we'd need to get at least a TD and a field goal. WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NOT KICK THE FUCKING FIELD GOAL?!

If that pass to Roy Williams was a fucking touchdown, you'd still need the fucking field goal to win the game! KICK THE FUCKING FIELD GOAL WHEN ITS 4th and 2 with about a minute left to at least keep yourself barely in the fucking game. Nope, fat fucking Phillips must've been hungry and wanted that post game Texas Statdium farewell buffet to come as soon as possible, so he choses to end the fucking game as soon as possible.

Fuck this shit, we're out of the playoffs, which is exactly what we deserve. I'm done with Tony Romo and his fucking terrible pressure performances, your 5 TD games in September don't mean shit, go fuck yourself. Grow a pair, man up, show some fucking passion. He spent have the game looking fucking annoyed, not angry mind you as that would mean he was showing some sort of passion, no he sat there looking like a fucking annoyed little douchebag with a completely undeserved sense of entitlement who isn't getting his fucking way. You haven't won shit, in fact you've done the opposite and have blown every fucking big game opportunity you've had.

I want us to ship his ass out to Detroit since he loves scrambling around so fucking much.

Goodbye Wade Phillips, please go join another team so they can get a great defense that'll underperform when it counts. Just like San Diego a few years ago, just like Dallas now.

I feel worst for Roy Williams, an very talented player who Romo has been fucking over since he got there. Nah, don't throw to Roy, he might be open but its so much more fun to throw it to TO or Witten in triple coverage, or just chuck it up there and let the defense come down with it.

Dump Romo, dump Owens, dump stupid fucking False Start Flozell and get someone, be it a QB or a fucking coach who'll light a fire under this team. And if we do get someone, it better be a guy who Jerry Jones is afraid to undermine. Jerry didn't give a shit about undermining Parcells, so whenever he came down on a star player, they'd just run off to cuddle up with Uncle Jerry who'd tell them everything is ok. Well its not fucking OK Jerry, this team is soft and its because of you, because you can't hire a guy with some fucking balls, who'll walk out if you fucking undermine him. Jimmy Johnson would be tearing this team a new asshole after this performance and Jerry would be keeping his fucking mouth shut. Jesus fucking christ, we're the Mets of the NFL. Thats wonderful.

Maybe Wade felt his team wouldn't get in position to score a TD again. Makes sense, if you're having trouble moving the ball and you finally get down close, go for the TD. It's easier to get in field goal range than it is to get in the end zone.

I'm not saying Wade made the right move, but I can understand it if that was his reasoning.

Its the fucking Ravens though, did he really think they were going to let us convert a 4th down when a stop wins them the game? Yes, he probably did because he's a fucking moron.

HAHHHAAAAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAA

Just wow. Maxx pretty much put it all out there already. Hey, that's what you get when you collect individuals and forgo building a team. Parcells is laughing his ass off right now and I'm with him. May this continue for many years to come, as this is exactly what they deserve until something is done to change the dynamic of the Cryboys.

Its the fucking Ravens though, did he really think they were going to let us convert a 4th down when a stop wins them the game? Yes, he probably did because he's a fucking moron.

It could happen. If you're down that far, and think you won't get down there again, playing safe isn't helping. You HAVE to take the shot and hope it works. If you can't get 2 yards when you absolutely have to you don't deserve to win.

Or they get the two yards and then waste another 30 seconds scoring a TD, leaving them with no time to get in position to score again. Against a defense like that in a game where its an absolute fucking miracle they were even within 9 points of winning, you take the points when you can get them

We're down by 9, so in order to win, which wouldn't have happened anyways, we'd need to get at least a TD and a field goal. WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NOT KICK THE FUCKING FIELD GOAL?!

If that pass to Roy Williams was a fucking touchdown, you'd still need the fucking field goal to win the game! KICK THE FUCKING FIELD GOAL WHEN ITS 4th and 2 with about a minute left to at least keep yourself barely in the fucking game. Nope, fat fucking Phillips must've been hungry and wanted that post game Texas Statdium farewell buffet to come as soon as possible, so he choses to end the fucking game as soon as possible.

Fuck this shit, we're out of the playoffs, which is exactly what we deserve. I'm done with Tony Romo and his fucking terrible pressure performances, your 5 TD games in September don't mean shit, go fuck yourself. Grow a pair, man up, show some fucking passion. He spent have the game looking fucking annoyed, not angry mind you as that would mean he was showing some sort of passion, no he sat there looking like a fucking annoyed little douchebag with a completely undeserved sense of entitlement who isn't getting his fucking way. You haven't won shit, in fact you've done the opposite and have blown every fucking big game opportunity you've had.

I want us to ship his ass out to Detroit since he loves scrambling around so fucking much.

Goodbye Wade Phillips, please go join another team so they can get a great defense that'll underperform when it counts. Just like San Diego a few years ago, just like Dallas now.

I feel worst for Roy Williams, an very talented player who Romo has been fucking over since he got there. Nah, don't throw to Roy, he might be open but its so much more fun to throw it to TO or Witten in triple coverage, or just chuck it up there and let the defense come down with it.

Dump Romo, dump Owens, dump stupid fucking False Start Flozell and get someone, be it a QB or a fucking coach who'll light a fire under this team. And if we do get someone, it better be a guy who Jerry Jones is afraid to undermine. Jerry didn't give a shit about undermining Parcells, so whenever he came down on a star player, they'd just run off to cuddle up with Uncle Jerry who'd tell them everything is ok. Well its not fucking OK Jerry, this team is soft and its because of you, because you can't hire a guy with some fucking balls, who'll walk out if you fucking undermine him. Jimmy Johnson would be tearing this team a new asshole after this performance and Jerry would be keeping his fucking mouth shut. Jesus fucking christ, we're the Mets of the NFL. Thats wonderful.

Hey, there's no need to take cheapshots at my team during the offseason!

Tony Romo's up there with Brett Favre, Tim Tebow and Tyler Hansbrough when it comes to getting long, sloppy blowjobs from the media. At least the other guys have won something, but Romo was anointed because he plays QB for the Cowboys, not because he's great. Hopefully these douchebags will start to ease up on him, but it's doubtful. On a positive note if Dallas doesn't make the playoffs, at least Romo can't choke in January once again and can start next season with his reputation as Mr. September intact :shifty:

I honestly wonder how long Romo is even going to stay in Dallas. Jerry Jones isn't going to just let him hang around if he can't win anything of importance. I don't want us in the playoffs, as we have absolutely no business being there. I'm betting we'll see Tampa and Atlanta clinch the wild card spots, then Romo throw for 5 TDs in week 17 against the Eagles.

If you don't want Dallas in the playoffs you're a horrible fan. I'd take a fluke 6th seed than nothing at all.

Tony Romo obviously has some blame in this loss but those two interceptions could have been overcome. The offense got going in the fourth quarter and we got the scores we needed, the defense lost it for us by letting those two big runs by them.

I don't think there's that much difference, look at the records and there's very little to separate them, a team each on 7-7, two teams each separated by a game or so in the wildcard race and the two big teams that go head-to-head tonight for homefield. Easily the best two divisions in football.

I don't like how we seemed intent to let the Cowboys back into the game last night, or how we did let the Steelers back into the game last Sunday. It's bothersome, and closing out games has been a major problem of ours (3 of our losses are a result of it). That said, a win is a win and I'll take it.

When Romo heaved that pass up to Reed early in the game I knew it was a good omen that December Tony is back.