NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

My question is, which Johnson is that at RB? Chris, I'd agree with. Larry, there's a problem. Chase didn't put a first name in his post.

And Chase, Bulluck is another case of name recognition getting the nod with the fans. He's out-tackled Woodley 80-53, but he's got 0.5 sacks to Woodley's 11.5, hasn't forced a fumble where Woodley's forced two, and doesn't have a TD, which Woodley does. He just gets props for basically being the QB of the Titans' defense.

I believe it's Chris Johnson. I copied and pasted it from the message board I got it from.

The NFC votes have been released but I don't have the link to the original post yet. Should be coming soon.

As for Bulluck, yeah it sucks but hopefully Woodley can find a way onto the roster with the coach/player voting.

Detroit is playing a good game, the defense is still pretty porous, but they have made some plays.

I really like Kevin Smith, the guy is a talented back, not the fastest, but he has good moves and vision while running hard for each yard. Calvin Johnson has made some nice plays to keep us in this, and Dan Orlovsky has done a pretty good job of managing the game and leading us on some solid drives.

Like I said, we need to fucking draft all defense this year and maybe an offensive lineman or two. I think if we built in the right spots we could get by with Orlovsky and Stanton as our QB duo, not exactly world beaters, but we shouldn't be wasting any picks on supposed franchise QB's.

I still expect the Lions to lose. It's in my DNA now.

Hmm with a Falcons and a Redskins loss, the Cowboys can continue to limp into the playoffs without winning tonight.

Edit:

Motherfucker, now we need to win tonight

Edited by Merry Christmaxx

I'd say we're officially out of the running now. We've gone to pieces after a good start, but for Zorn's first year I think we have to say that it was a good first year with a lot of promise.

I can't see us making the play offs now, too many good teams in the NFC. But let's look forward to a good future with the Zorn Supremacy and JC leading the charge :)

Did Losman suffer some injury or something and hasn't recovered, or has he just turned to crap with no explanation? (I haven't been keeping up, as I'm not a Buffalo fan by any means; don't hate `em or anything, I'm just indifferent)

The Seachickens beat the Lambs, I see.

Someone needs to knock off the Colts; their defense is pathetic. If they can't hold the Lions to single digits, let alone shut them out, there's no way the Colts should make it to the playoffs.

But God love him, Ben clutched up on that last drive. Might be the first time I remember seeing two feet down in the endzone being good enough for a score when the ball's outside the goal line, though. That catch was ungodly close.

Great fucking game.

I think Big Ben is coming down with that disease.

Is one of the symptoms leading your team down the field for clutch drives late in the game when he absolutely has to and having the most 4th Quarter Comebacks since he came in the league in 2004?