NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Well of course, just wait till that uncapped year thats coming off because they CBA is expiring.

Now thats when the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl

And the Lions confirm their winless season will continue, as Dan Orlovsky will be starting at QB against the Colts this weekend.

Yeah, that's why the Lions won't win. I forgot how Drew Stanton was the missing key to defeating one of the hottest teams in the NFL on road.

Drew... Stanton...

Just, wow.

Well there was no chance they were winning anyways, but with Orlovsky playing, that gives them covers them against any win they might get due to freak injuries to the entire Colts offense.

Edited by Merry Christmaxx

Well there was no chance they were winning anyways, but with Orlovsky playing, that gives them covers them against any win they might get due to freak injuries to the entire Colts offense, defense, special teams and any fans who might have played in college.

Fixed. I'd take three or four college teams over the Lions at the moment, even Texas Tech (which would be hilarious)

And the Lions confirm their winless season will continue, as Dan Orlovsky will be starting at QB against the Colts this weekend.

It wouldn't matter if we had Jesus Christ at the QB spot, our offensive line can't protect anybody.

The reason they want Orlovsky starting over Stanton is because Orlovsky gives us a better chance to win. So says Moronelli, but I have to disagree. Orlovsky's thumb is still not 100% which in turn means his throwing will be altered, and he has less mobility than Stanton to avoid the omnipresent pass rush generated by any D-Line playing the Lions.

The Colts are going to storm right through the Lions, it's going to be an awful massacre.

The only enjoyable part of this Lions season has been Calvin Johnson's progression and Kevin Smith turning out to be a solid running back. Hopefully the next regime in charge of the Lions drafts all defense this coming year, and maybe an offensive lineman or two. That's really where the team needs to start, bring in some guys that can tackle, and bring in some guys that know how to block.

I have to disagree, you have to believe that if Jesus is playing quarterback, God at least puts an order of angels in on the offensive line, he's not going to let his boy get smacked around.

Last I checked he let his boy get crucified.

Hell, he sent his boy to live in a desert for 33 years.

I have to disagree, you have to believe that if Jesus is playing quarterback, God at least puts an order of angels in on the offensive line, he's not going to let his boy get smacked around.

Good point, and you'd have to question God's wisdom if he let his son play for the Lions. Hey, if Archie will do it, I'd like to think that the big guy would as well.

Chill. It's a Beta. It's probably supposed to fuck up a lot.

Last I checked he let his boy get crucified.

Hell, he sent his boy to live in a desert for 33 years.

Walk in the park compared to lining up behind the Detroit line. You think Orlovsky ran out of bounds by accident?

Walk in the park compared to lining up behind the Detroit line. You think Orlovsky ran out of bounds by accident?

That wins Gold Star for the week right there.

Yeah, I don't know why anybody NOT in the position Culpepper was in would stand behind that line. I don't think there's enough money in the NFL to get someone with any kind of brain to do so.

That wins Gold Star for the week right there.

Yeah, I don't know why anybody NOT in the position Culpepper was in would stand behind that line. I don't think there's enough money in the NFL to get someone with any kind of brain to do so.

Why do you think Aaron Brooks hasn't come out of retirement yet?

Your 2008 AFC Pro Bowl Squad (Based only on fan voting)...

QUARTERBACK (3): 1) Brett Favre; 2) Manning; 3) Jay Cutler; 4) Ben Roethlisberger; 5) Kerry Collins.

RUNNING BACK (3): 1) Johnson; 2) Ronnie Brown; 3) LaDainian Tomlinson; 4) Thomas Jones; 5) Marshawn Lynch.

WIDE RECEIVER (4): 1) Brandon Marshall; 2) Randy Moss; 3) Andre Johnson; 4) Reggie Wayne; 5) Hines Ward.

FULLBACK (1): 1) LeRon McClain; 2) Ahmard Hall; 3) Tony Richardson; 4) Carey Davis; 5) Heath Evans.

TIGHT END (2): 1) Tony Gonzalez; 2), Antonio Gates; 3) Dallas Clark; 4) Heath Miller; 5) Kellen Winslow.

CENTER (2): 1) Kevin Mawae; 2) Jeff Saturday; 3) Nick Mangold; 4) Justin Hartwig; 5) Nick Hardwick.

GUARD (3): 1) Alan Faneca; 2) Eugene Amano; 3) Jake Scott; 4) Chris Kemoeatu; 5) Logan Mankins.

TACKLE (3): 1) Jake Long; 2) D'Brickashaw Ferguson; 3) Matt Light; 4) Michael Roos; 5) Joe Thomas.

DEFENSIVE END (3): 1) Mario Williams; 2) Dwight Freeney; 3) Kyle Vanden Bosch; 4) Jevon Kearse; 5) Aaron Smith.

DEFENSIVE TACKLE (3): 1) Albert Haynesworth; 2) Casey Hampton; 3) Kris Jenkins; 4) Shaun Rogers; 5) Richard Seymour.

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER (3): 1) Joey Porter; 2) James Harrison; 3) Keith Bulluck; 4) LaMarr Woodley; 5) Terrell Suggs.

INSIDE LINEBACKER (2): 1) Ray Lewis; 2) James Farrior; 3) Larry Foote; 4) Tedy Bruschi; 5) Jerod Mayo.

CORNERBACK (3): 1) Champ Bailey; 2) Cortland Finnegan; 3) Nnamdi Asomugha; 4) Antonio Cromartie; 5) Ike Taylor.

STRONG SAFETY (3 combined): 1) Troy Polamalu; 2) Bob Sanders; 3) Chris Hope; 4) Yeremiah Bell; 5) Brandon Meriweather.

FREE SAFETY (3 combined): 1) Ed Reed; 2) Michael Griffin; 3) Ryan Clark; 4) Kerry Rhodes; 5) Antoine Bethea.

KICKER (1): 1) Dan Carpenter; 2) Rob Bironas; 3) Adam Vinatieri; 4) Josh Reed; 5) Sebastian Janikowski.

PUNTER (1): 1) Shane Lechler; 2) Craig Hentrich; 3) Mitch Berger; 4) Mike Scifres; 5) Brian Moorman.

KICK RETURNER (1): 1) Darren Sproles; 2) Leon Washington; 3) Joshua Cribbs; 4) Mewelde Moore; 5) Maurice Jones-Drew.

SPECIAL TEAMER (1): 1) Brendon Ayanbadejo; 2) Anthony Madison; 3) Patrick Cobbs; 4) Larry Izzo; 5) Kassim Osgood.