NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

What I'd like to know about Mr. Culpepper and his staggering powers of decision-making: How exactly is Detroit (where option A is Calvin Johnson and option B, according to Kitna's usual form, is the other team...or according to Orlovsky's form, running out the back of the endzone :shifty:) better than Kansas City, where option A is Tony Gonzalez and option B is Dwayne Bowe?

Must be the Floridian in him, looking for the indoor stadium.

What I'd like to know about Mr. Culpepper and his staggering powers of decision-making: How exactly is Detroit (where option A is Calvin Johnson and option B, according to Kitna's usual form, is the other team...or according to Orlovsky's form, running out the back of the endzone :shifty:) better than Kansas City, where option A is Tony Gonzalez and option B is Dwayne Bowe?

Must be the Floridian in him, looking for the indoor stadium.

Because Option C is running for dear life and Detroit fans will be slightly less likely to lynch him for running out the endzone.

Both teams are pretty terrible, I think he just had a better chance of keeping his starting job in Detroit and being the 'star' of the team. The downside?

He's the star of the team.

I wouldn't even call Sims a star at this point. He's had a highly disappointing year, this was supposed to be his breakout and he's had virtually no impact. Your assessment of star not being the best description is the correct one.

Calvin is our one and only star, the WR crew we have is pretty good all around, just that we have no running game, offensive line, QB, and the defense is complete shit.

This Broncos defense really sucks. I know they have a lot of injuries but they can't seem to stop the run or the pass and against the Browns of all teams.

Steelers, Giants and to a lesser extent the Redskins being interested in Hall surprises me. They're all in the top 7 against the pass, why spend money on a DB when your current players are doing very well as is?

On another note, look out for Dallas to muff a couple of field goals or extra points in the next few weeks. With Brad Johnson relegated to 3rd string QB and neither Brooks Bollinger or Sam Paulescu having any holding experience, Patrick Crayton looks set to be the new holder for Nick Folk :/

Edited by AD

Yeah, but Hall isn't going to do much against a division with Plax, TO, Roy Williams and DeSean Jackson. Maybe Jackson only cause he's a rookie, but still