NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Poor Drew Brees. No Bush. No Duece. No Will Smith. Basically Marquis Colston from what I saw last week. No Jeremy Shockey either for that matter... if the man can take the Saints to the playoffs as even a WILDCARD the man deserves to have his name imprinted on the side of the MVP trophey.

Shockey's back actually, and probable for Sunday. I get your point, though, Brees is playing brilliantly with limited weapons and just as he gets Colston and Shockey back a few more go down to injury or suspension.

Hopefully if McAllister and Smith are suspended it starts after the Wembley game, I want the Chargers to win but I want it to be a competitive game >_>

I love Brad Johnson's approach, lure them into a false sense of security by not completing a pass on your first 14 attempts...then you strike!

Poor Drew Brees. No Bush. No Duece. No Will Smith. Basically Marquis Colston from what I saw last week. No Jeremy Shockey either for that matter... if the man can take the Saints to the playoffs as even a WILDCARD the man deserves to have his name imprinted on the side of the MVP trophey.

Honestly, if the man could lead them to my personal Saints goal of 8-8, it'd be a fucking miracle because wow...they have nothing there.

Though, they have Deuce right now which makes me think the suspension is going to be set later.

Edited by ROC

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-s...p&type=lgns

No Santonio Holmes thanks to the ganja, and perhaps no Willie Parker either. Polamalu's also one blow to the head away from missing most of the game. The Giants have been getting pretty lucky with regards to the injury report since Osi's leg buckled in the preseason.

The key to the Steelers' defense, Aaron Smith was questionable coming into today (his 4-year-old son was diagnosed with leukemia earlier this week), is apparently going to play. That will go a LONG way to shutting down the Giants running game. If Smith doesn't play, it could be a long day for the Steelers.

Alright, Cowboys survived!

Looks like England is getting treated to a better game this year.

God I hate Fox, Pats/Rams ends and for their bonus coverage they flip to.....

Fucking Carolina/Arizona, so I get to watch Delhomme take a knee and then the game is over. Meanwhile the Eagles and Falcons are still playing in a 6 point game with 2 minutes to go. Thanks Fox.

Edited by Maxx

This is unbelievable.

The Steelers defense dominated them all game and injury to the fucking long snapper costs us the game?

Fuck.

I know this is going to sound like sour grapes, but I was hoping to say this after a Steelers win...

Brandon Jacobs is a bitch. Talking shit on an injured CB as he was being helped up. 'I'm gonna get you.'

Yeah, you were real productive today asswipe.

Wow the Giants are having serious issues putting away games lately. Just like last week they are giving away far too many opportunities to their opponents.

And ouch, this was an ugly Steelers collapse.

Edited by Maxx

Brandon Jacobs is a bitch.

I agree. You'd think a 265 pound RB could get 6 inches on 4th and goal. But more importantly than that, Eli outplayed Big Ben. I don't know why people still think that he's an elite QB when he had one of the worst SB performances ever and tends to shit the bed quite often in big games. The Giants should have dominated that game, but I'm content with the victory in spite of the troubling inability to get TDs inside the 20. Now if we can just beat Dallas and Philly the next two weeks it's looking pretty likely that we can get a postseason berth as long as Eli stays healthy.