Endgame credits

oldskool

Better spoiler tag this - Final Fantasy X

I remember watching the end of the credits expecting a good ending swerve~! of Tidus reappearing.

Didn;t happen :crying:

What FFX ending did you watch? He does re-appear :huh:

:wacko:

It was a while ago, I might have to go break out the old savegame and watch it again.

EDIT: Screw that. Youtube for the win!

Yeah, after the credits, he's seen in the foetal position in the water, he stretches out and smiles, then swims towards the surface, in X-2 it's revealed that the Fayth brought him back to live the rest of his life as a favor to Yuna for saving them all twice and they're reunited proper in that ending :)

Yeah, forgot that bit. It was the tears... :crying:

I sometimes read them. I'd prefer them with pictures, like in Gears of War. Faces to the names.

Games I've completed numerous times I could probably recite. Even if I'm not reading I'll let them scroll in the background. Doesn't seem like you've completed the game unless you do.

Now you mention pictures, I remember on Robocop vs. Terminator on the SEGA there was a cheat that teleported you to a place where you could unlock all the weapons and health cheats, etc. And on the background of the place were a bunch of people's pictures who helped make the game.

Edited by butchchill

I usually do. No good reason for it, I just do. I might get up for a glass of soda or a bag of chips and come back, but I usually watch 'em. Sometimes just to see who voiced who and that sort of deal.