The Anime Thread

Ruki

I have a feeling you might like the rebuild movies better than the series.

Is it really? I haven't watched it yet because no dub but I've been considering watching it subbed anyway just cause it's out there.

Edited by Kirkland

Yurikuma Arashi --

"The two are friends as well as lovers. The flower bed is an important place to the two. At that moment, the Bear Alarms ring out! The bears are invading the human world, and humans are being attacked!"

LESBIANS! ALIEN BEARS!

For all its technical prowess the overall point of it is essentially one giant retcon.

I watched. Honestly? I loved it. I'm so glad it went in such a different direction.

I just spent the last two hours putting Eva FanFics into PDF form for my Nook. What have I become?

And Trigun is knocked out, so that's 3 shows done for the new year...

Overall, I thought it wasn't as good as Outlaw Star or Cowboy Bebop.

So, starting off this season with a lot of anime....

-Durarara season 2

-Assassination Classroom

-Maria The Virgin Witch

-The Rolling Girls

-Yuro no Yatterman

Only watched the first episode of Durarara, not bad. Gonna take some getting used to all the characters again!

Edit: Just realized I re-started Space Dandy. Oops. I should finish that first. But when does it start to get really good? Just finished the third or fourth episode of the second season and it's still just kinda ok.

I read so much Eva stuff. I think my time without Net or cable has given me my fill of Shinji the wuss.

If you're not watching Death Parade this season, you need to remedy that post-haste.

I've seen that come across my twitter feed a few times...what's it about?

Almost done Space Dandy. The later episodes ARE getting better, but I would still very much prefer an over arching story with these characters (and more screen time for Honey and Scarlet)