The Anime Thread

Ruki

That is fantastic, thank you! Pyscho Pass tomorrow :D

Downloaded Inou Battle, Log Horizon 2 and Trinity Seven.

Edit: Log Horizon, still great.

Trinity Seven, seems interesting....but I was right in thinking it'd be pretty pervy/fan-service-y.

Edit 2: Inou Battle.......it's fantastic. Watch it! Watch it right now! Trigger does it again! (Apparently the english name is When Supernatural Battles Become Commonplace). And the next Trigger anime series is called Ninja Slayer, which comes out in 2015.

That is fantastic, thank you! Pyscho Pass tomorrow :D

Downloaded Inou Battle, Log Horizon 2 and Trinity Seven.

Edit: Log Horizon, still great.

Trinity Seven, seems interesting....but I was right in thinking it'd be pretty pervy/fan-service-y.

Edit 2: Inou Battle.......it's fantastic. Watch it! Watch it right now! Trigger does it again! (Apparently the english name is When Supernatural Battles Become Commonplace). And the next Trigger anime series is called Ninja Slayer, which comes out in 2015.

Watched the second episode of Inou Battle.....someone else watch this with me!

Where can I legally watch Studio Ghibli films in the UK not on DVD? I don't mind paying but I rarely watch the DVDs I do have these days.

Is this not possible? I can't seem to find anywhere that does legal digital distribution :(

There isn't really a way to do it unfortunately. Licensing issues with anime have always been a mess.

Taken from TVTropes...

One night, strange spores fall from the sky onto the earth. They spawn out weird little worms that quickly infiltrate human infrastructure, looking for host bodies. The worms crawl or burrow their way into the head of a human host, transforming it and the brain inside. This effectively kills the victim, replacing the host's personality and intellect with that of the Parasite. The Parasites have a ravenous appetite for the flesh of the species they take over—in this case, human flesh.
But one specific worm goofs it up—because its intended target, an Ordinary High-School Student named Shinichi Izumi, was wearing headphones, the Parasite can't get to his brain, and instead ends up living in Shinichi's right arm. The little guy is called Migi (Japanese for right), and because of this unique situation, Shinichi and Migi are sharing the same body, but still possess their own individual intellects. This gives them an edge in battling the other Parasites, who see Shinichi's ability to think independently as a threat.

• Like 1

Finally watched Grave of the Fireflies. I've been meaning to watch this for years now, just hadn't gotten to it yet. Well, I did now, and despite knowing how it ended in advance, it still feels like I was just punched in the stomach. Repeatedly. With a jackhammer.

I need a hug :crying: