The Anime Thread

Ruki

Doesn't she repeatedly say that she's just there to observe every time he asks her why she didn't just say something?

Yeah, but I'm sure if Kyon said "Tell us this is happening next time," she'd go through with it.

Bah, how could I have put off Tiger & Bunny for a week. Show's hysterical.

Six episodes in. Man, I still want to give Tiger a hug. Poor guy :crying:

Okay, finished up Tiger & Bunny. Ruki, you really need to get cracking on it.

I do wonder how much Pepsi paid for the shilling, though.

So...What do I need to watch...

Current List:

Cromartie High School

Durarara!!

Samurai Champloo

Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei

Speical A

Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann :shifty:

Trigun

/sigh

I will make an effort to watch Samurai Champloo. Lots of upcoming free time this week. I'm certain I can knock it out.

I've decided not to watch any other anime until I finish Gurren Lagann. As I want to watch Fate/Zero, this motivates me me quite a bit. :shifty:

Three episodes in to Gurren Lagaan; here's my thoughts:

I love how Kamina's half-assed way of combining Gurren and Lagaan actually worked out.

Also, I like how Gurren's face has Kamina's glasses :shifty:

So, I'm at the timeskip!

Listening to Rossiu talk during the meeting of the government makes me want to hear the line, "The only ones that should kill are those that are willing to be killed!" :shifty:

Also, amazing how fast they managed to get shit built. Seven years, and they have a metropolis, TV, bento....

17 episodes knocked out, 10 more. I will finish this tonight, then move on to Samurai Champloo. I've decided October will be my "Hey, let's knock out the shit I've been putting off" month.

Edit: Finally done! :w00t:

I'll be knocking out a fair bit too, but anyways, onto the anime..

5 reasons Steins;Gate should be watched asap by all of you:

1) Okarin's/Kyouma's mad scientist laugh

2) Mayurii introducing herself with "tuturru" all the time, to the point I'm now doing much to the annoyance of my family

3) Suzuha's random talking of Japanese and then suddenly just "OKEEEY-DOKEEEY" which is just great.

4) The talk between Makis and Okarin is just great and the random nicknames

5) It's about a microwave that can turn back time!!

What is it about? It can be added to the huge pile of things to watch.

And I watched the babysitting episode of Tiger and Bunny last night...really liked it! I like Dragon Kid (and up until last night, I thought she was a guy).