The Anime Thread

Ruki

Woo, download just finished! Now to watch the first episode.

-I think I'm gonna love the whole Hero TV thing. And the points thing....I dunno why, I'm a sucker for leaderboards like this in anime

:shifty:

-Theme song isn't half bad.

-Main characters look nothing like I expected.

-I don't think I'm going to like Fire Emblem....

-Poor Rock Bison!

-Oh wow, do all of them have sponsors?

-Now I feel sorry for Tiger! "No, I think I'll wait for Sky High..." Even the criminal doesn't wanna be captured by him :(

-Hmmm...don't think I'm going to like Blue Rose. And apparently 500 points is the max you can get from saving civilians?

-She runs away from a simple criminal with a pistol? What a pussy!!!

-I can see the five minute time limit being really interesting later on.

-I wonder how much Pepsi paid to be apart of the anime :shifty: Same with Pizza Hut in Code Geass....

-So, the rankings go Oragami Cyclone < Wild Tiger < Rock Bison < Dragon Kid < Fire Emblem < Blue Rose < Sky High

-They're going to have the same super power? BOOO.

-Rock Bison in a tux!

-That kid is really upset about a balloon :/

-I prefer Wild Tigers first suit <_<

-I also like the ending theme!

Overall, a really enjoyable first episode! So, who else is watching with me? :shifty:

I will probably get another episode in tomorrow before I go to the girlfriends for the night.

Woo, download just finished! Now to watch the first episode.

-I think I'm gonna love the whole Hero TV thing. And the points thing....I dunno why, I'm a sucker for leaderboards like this in anime

:shifty:

-Theme song isn't half bad.

-Main characters look nothing like I expected.

-I don't think I'm going to like Fire Emblem....

-Poor Rock Bison!

-Oh wow, do all of them have sponsors?

-Now I feel sorry for Tiger! "No, I think I'll wait for Sky High..." Even the criminal doesn't wanna be captured by him :(

-Hmmm...don't think I'm going to like Blue Rose. And apparently 500 points is the max you can get from saving civilians?

-She runs away from a simple criminal with a pistol? What a pussy!!!

-I can see the five minute time limit being really interesting later on.

-I wonder how much Pepsi paid to be apart of the anime :shifty: Same with Pizza Hut in Code Geass....

-So, the rankings go Oragami Cyclone < Wild Tiger < Rock Bison < Dragon Kid < Fire Emblem < Blue Rose < Sky High

-They're going to have the same super power? BOOO.

-Rock Bison in a tux!

-That kid is really upset about a balloon :/

-I prefer Wild Tigers first suit <_<

-I also like the ending theme!

Overall, a really enjoyable first episode! So, who else is watching with me? :shifty:

I will probably get another episode in tomorrow before I go to the girlfriends for the night.

I'm watching too!

Yeah, I love how they all have the sponsors. What I love is how you see Blue Rose and Fire Emblem's cards totally sold out, while nobody has bought Wild Tiger's. Then, to add insult to injury, the kid gives him the Wild Tiger card. He needs a hug :shifty:

Watching clannad atm. Looked it up on Netflix after I heard about in on a minecraft livestream. The Commentator said it was the only anime that has made him cry. I'm only 15 minutes in the first episode but it really doesn't seem like it'd elicit that response from me. i really love the voice actors in the dubbed version though.

I love how I big up Tiger & Bunny and get nothing, only for GoGo to mention it in passing and now people are watching it! I jest, of course.

I think I felt pretty similar to you both after the first episode. Fire Emblem has 'comic relief' written all over him so I didn't really 'dislike' him as such, and Blue Rose is the fan-service character, although her character does get fleshed out a bit more than the rest (no pun, if there was a pun in there that is).

Anyways - glad people are watching it and liking it.

I think I'm going to have a weekend in so can do some reading, catch up on Steins;Gate, the final episode of Usagi Drop, more Gurren Lagann and Code Geass as well as Masterchef Australia. (That last one isn't anime :shifty:)

Just watched half of the first season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumya again. Forgot how much I loved that show.

Just watched the first six episodes, I've kinda avoided it for some odd reason. Still, finding it pretty enjoyable. To sum up the first six episodes:

Mind Fuck.

Just watched half of the first season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumya again. Forgot how much I loved that show.

Here's my question. Is the second season worth me suffering through the Endless Eight?

Nothing is worth suffering through Endless Eight.

Here's my question. Is the second season worth me suffering through the Endless Eight?

Nothing is worth suffering through Endless Eight.

Watch it with people. Do a marathon of Endless Eight. Whoever doesn't kill themselves is the winner.

• Like 1

I'm gonna watch the Endless Eight anyways and see if it's really that bad.

I also just started Amagami SS. I feel slightly dirty for it, but I really can't help liking stupid romance anime.

Also, just realized that the same guy who directed AnoHana also did ToraDora and ... something else I liked. Weird.

Just finished watching episodes 2 and 3 of Tiger & Bunny...really liking it, so far.

Not a big fan of Barniby so far, fuck that guy! But Tiger is great, a really likeable character.

Also? Boo at the lack of emphasis on points in the last two episodes. I demand more leaderboards!

So,Clannad is a really, really good anime but still, for me nothing beats Kodocha. That being said I'm only half into the second volume so later on I might begin to like it more than I do now.

Edited by Kirkland