Work in Progress

I am suposed to creat about 10 Works on "causation and effect" and decided to go towars the lobbisem direction (monney, intrests and their effects)

this is the first pice i did, it´s more of an illustartor collage than my own work (got pictures and aranged them) - This includes Mr. Heston, the usual bikini gun girls on on side, and, well - blood - on the other side. I tried to go in a more brutal direction but when i started i figured that i don´t realy want to see the pictures i had in mind and lucky(and surpirsing)ly did not find them anyway.

waffen_final.jpg

I´ll try to do many different stieles, Photoshop, Drawing, Paining, paper collage, mixing stuff ect. So not everything will look this "clean" but i want to try different directions even it it may show that i have not been drawing for years and years or something.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

This is my mindmap, in case someone cares how caotic i work :-p i just cant to it cleaner, it blocks my mind. I spend about 3 Houres on this, of cause it´s german.

mind_map_final.jpg

Dos anyone know a side with good lobbyisem quotes (politicians, company speakers ect.)

i wanne do a pice using printabell seethrou "paper" filled with these quotes. i don´t care about the language) - when you put all the papers onto each other it turns black as a methaphore for people not being able to see anything becaus of all the stuff said.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

• 1 month later...

It´s a vector, it can be whatever you want it to be.

I dident post all the stuff i did for this, but they took it. I will be going to Berlin next weekend and do a 2 Day Test with the 60-80 Elite of the first round to fight for the 40 places they have per year. :-)