The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

Guest R.Moncrief

Umm, just park your Infernus outside your safehouse, save the game, then reload. Presto, it'll be back in tip top condition and with the original paint job.

I wonder if I'll have the attention span to get 100%......not this time around, I want my next play through to be for the 100%, and under 30 hours. So do all the missions really quick like...and then...attempt to get all the jumps, all the packages, and...everything else >_<

I wonder if I'll have the attention span to get 100%......not this time around, I want my next play through to be for the 100%, and under 30 hours. So do all the missions really quick like...and then...attempt to get all the jumps, all the packages, and...everything else >_<

You only need to do the story missions under thirty hours, the rest of the stuff doesn't matter >_>

I'm on 95%, I would have done it within the competition deadline except that looking for all the pigeons is so boring. And I suck at insane jumps >_>

I thought there was only one Infernus in the game? I've never seen one just driving around and I've only ever see one Comet.

There's more than one, but I very rarely bump into one myself. I like to use the safehouse in Middle Park as my main base of operations since there's a Turismo showroom right around the corner thats always fully stocked and waiting for me :P

Edited by Kaney

TBH, It took me awhile to get the courage up to break in and nick one, Becuase 1, I was wondering if it was imbreakable glass or not, Would just make me look stupid and 2. I was wondering how many stars i would get, I decided to smash in, Grab as many as i could park and save ASAP. <_<

I've never come across the show room for some reason even though I've finished the game. I've tried ringing them up to arrange car showings but nothing ever comes of it.

I found the Turismo show room and bumped into Cherise (Dwayne's ex) and killed her boyfriend. After you kill him Niko says "... Maybe I should of killed Playboy instead".
Edited by brenchill

Quick:

kill Cherise or let her live?

Live, there's another mission to be done.

I don't recall this.

Every character you choose to save instead of kill (there's 3) will become a random character that gives you a mission later on.

These 3 do not count towards 100%, so don't worry.

Edited by abundant

Quick:

kill Cherise or let her live?

Live, there's another mission to be done.

I don't recall this.

Every character you choose to save instead of kill (there's 4) will become a random character that gives you a mission later on.

Including Drako?

I just had an epic finish to Snow Storm.

I had to switch vehicles 3 times and finally the last one I got in was a Feldspar. I outran most of the cops, make a sharp right (perfectly) and cruised down an open straight-away in an old Cadillac style car with Liberty Rock screaming from the speakers.

Fuck Wrong is Right
First I tried it on a motorcycle and there was no chance trying to keep up and control at the same time. Then I tried a car and everyone kept changing lanes in front of me. I followed him and shot him enough that he should have been long gone. Instead a car swerves in front of me, I flip and he gets aways.

FUCK I had him on a fucking straight away and a van kept turning into the side of me and was just ramming me until he got away!
Edited by Gene Kiniski

Oh damnit.

Was doing Pegorino's Pride and I chased the guys with his tribute down, got out to blast them all and one of them had a shotgun or something because he put me down fast. Before I even realized what was going on. And he was the only one left to kill. :(

And if the game's complete at around 60% I should be very close. I'm 57% done and only have Pegorino missions to do right now. The only thing I feel I could complain about is that this has been one of the easiest games in the series. I've had it for a little more than a week and I'm already nearly done with the story. :/

Yeah, there's still missions left to do for the Gambettis and for Phil Bell.

I wish there were more missions similar to Truck Hustle.