The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

I'm not 100% certain but I think every outfit you get from missions is. Last I checked I have

Both the Liberty City Sanitation Department jacket and the dead Albanian's clothes from the mission you do for Gerry.

So I have an Infernus that I've been using for races but every time I get it fixed after a race the Pay 'N' Spray ALWAYS sprays it that black/green. I've done it several times now and can only get the one colour. Anyone know how I can get it a different colour without stealing a new car?

There isn't another way, that'd be the only place to get it done up. I haven't tried with this game, but on the old games I'd just keep driving it in and then out even when it's in perfect condition.

You use the garage to deliver the cars Bruice's friend asks you to steal.

I was wondering about that. I marked it on my map and drove to it wondering why it was suddenly on my map and spent a few minutes ramming the garage door >_>

I finally passed the Dust Off helicopter mission. I suck at landing those things. Beat the next helicopter mission for ULP on the first try.

The only missions I have the option of doing now is the Tunnel of Death one for Derrick. Damnit. :(

I finally passed the Dust Off helicopter mission. I suck at landing those things. Beat the next helicopter mission for ULP on the first try.

The only missions I have the option of doing now is the Tunnel of Death one for Derrick. Damnit. :(

That mission was awesome. I'm currently on Late Checkout for Boccino

Are Isaac's goons supposed to respawn? :wacko: I killed Isaac on the roof and then got two stars and was told to make my escape, so I went back downstairs and all of a sudden all of his goons had respawned and they tore me to shreds.

Pft, women. You shoot one security guard at a strip club and suddenly they're scared and won't let you take them home. :angry:

:shifty: Not my fault! I was curious about what would happen if I got up on the stripper stage.

That mission was awesome. I'm currently on Late Checkout for Boccino

Are Isaac's goons supposed to respawn? :wacko: I killed Isaac on the roof and then got two stars and was told to make my escape, so I went back downstairs and all of a sudden all of his goons had respawned and they tore me to shreds.

Go to the other roof where the guards are shooting you from and there is one of those window cleaning platform things that you can take to the ground.

Pft, women. You shoot one security guard at a strip club and suddenly they're scared and won't let you take them home. :angry:

:shifty: Not my fault! I was curious about what would happen if I got up on the stripper stage.

I wish you could take the strippers home. :pervert:

I was getting a lapdance and when I came out from the back Little Jacob was throwing punches with one of the guards. It was 2-on-1 so I pulled out the shotty and let 'em rip. Then we bailed.

Hahaha.. seriously? I've never gone to a club with Jacob, I usually take Roman or Brucie (and on one horrible date, Carmen >_>) and I've never seen them do anything other than sit and watch the show.