The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

2 minutes ago, RPS said:

Are you the one all the way at the top? I like that design concept. I was going to do it, but instead I wanted to make a small little bustling town with a sprawling countryside and wooden area. 

Nope, I'm the one next door to Able Sisters, with the workbench in the side yard.

Oh I loved that one! Your town was fantastic, I loved it. 

Does anyone have Hyacinth seeds for sale at their shop? 

1 hour ago, King Ellis said:

I do! I'll open the borders for a little while.

I'm busy. 630 (Aka one and a half hours)? 

18 minutes ago, apsham said:

@RPSI have red, white and yellow and I'll be good around then if you're interested.

friended. you rule! 

No idea what I'm doing but I finally have a one room house and I'm fishing a lot and collecting bugs and stuff and vaulting over rivers. So that's fun.

I don't exactly understand how the traveling to different islands thing works. 95% of my Switch friends list is people from DVDVR, I don't think I've found anyone's friend code that posts here.

(fuck medicine, i'm a boss - i keep one eye swollen shut, son)

I'll keep an eye out tomorrow but mine took a bit of a tank this afternoon. Was 124 this morning but crashed to 70. The Prophet site reckons I'll have between 99 and 153 tomorrow afternoon but I'm not 100% as I didn't register yesterday's prices as the store was closed.

Unrelated but do you guys think we should just have an AC thread? I feel kinda bad that like the last 5 pages have just been 99% AC talk. :shifty:

7 hours ago, King Ellis said:

I'll keep an eye out tomorrow but mine took a bit of a tank this afternoon. Was 124 this morning but crashed to 70. The Prophet site reckons I'll have between 99 and 153 tomorrow afternoon but I'm not 100% as I didn't register yesterday's prices as the store was closed.

Unrelated but do you guys think we should just have an AC thread? I feel kinda bad that like the last 5 pages have just been 99% AC talk. :shifty:

turnip prices change???? 

On 01/05/2020 at 21:42, RPS said:

turnip prices change???? 

Yeah, there's one price in the morning and then one in the afternoon/evening. From what I gather, there's a few patterns it can follow throughout the week. Mine dropped again to like 55 yesterday.

On the subject, anyone around so I can come buy some today? I lost track of time this morning and only jumped on shortly before midday local time. Thought that's when she left but I couldn't find her anywhere before time ticked over.

1 hour ago, King Ellis said:

Yeah, there's one price in the morning and then one in the afternoon/evening. From what I gather, there's a few patterns it can follow throughout the week. Mine dropped again to like 55 yesterday.

On the subject, anyone around so I can come buy some today? I lost track of time this morning and only jumped on shortly before midday local time. Thought that's when she left but I couldn't find her anywhere before time ticked over.

I may be in two hours. I don't know her prices atm but I'll let you know.