The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I can't wait for The Saboteur to come out. At last a game set in WW2 but not like most games. Free-Roam, Driving, France and most of all Nazi's to kill and inspire a revolution.

I think The Saboteur and This is Vegas are going to be two of my most treasured games when they come out.

I can't wait for The Saboteur to come out. At last a game set in WW2 but not like most games. Free-Roam, Driving, France and most of all Nazi's to kill and inspire a revolution.

I think The Saboteur and This is Vegas are going to be two of my most treasured games when they come out.

I was going to come in and say that it didn't really look all that good, but then I watched something that actually gave some information on the game...

And now I have to say, that does look pretty swish. Kind've Mercenaries meets Uncharted in Inglorious Basterds.

Taking out German Nazi officers like an assasin and being a thorn in the ass of the German's sounds sweet to me. Hope there are motorbikers I can then be Steve McQueen then. :shifty:

This is Vegas looks like it will be a hit. With cheating at card games and bringing Vegas back into power.

Oh if anyone wants my PS3 name for a game sometime let me know.

Edited by Sexy Lexy

Oh if anyone wants my PS3 name for a game sometime let me know.

It'd be easier just to post it and then see who adds you. shifty.gif

The new firmware looks OK, I guess. Nothing major, but a couple of improvements. The new photo view is simple yet effective and the "box" around your friends only showing when you're highlighting them makes it look better. Not arsed about the Facebook stuff, but at least it's there and I'll probably experiment with it when I get the update.

Also, you can turn the sparkles off, just set it to "original" (or "classic", one of the other) in the menu.

You can´t for the startup screen. And wen you switch to a SD TV or back the PS3 returns to the sparcles aswell.

Incase i have not toled you this. MGS1 will be in the EU Shop tomorrow. The Vidstore will also go live but prices are rumored to be wallet raping... i just hope we don´t get to wait another week for St. Pepper like we had to for Abbey Road.

Also, you can turn the sparkles off, just set it to "original" (or "classic", one of the other) in the menu.

You can´t for the startup screen. And wen you switch to a SD TV or back the PS3 returns to the sparcles aswell.

Incase i have not toled you this. MGS1 will be in the EU Shop tomorrow. The Vidstore will also go live but prices are rumored to be wallet raping... i just hope we don´t get to wait another week for St. Pepper like we had to for Abbey Road.

Really? Source? I've been waiting for fucking ever for MGS1, what exactly is there excuse for it taking so long?

Video Store

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/11/18/video-store-coming-to-playstation-network/

MGS 1

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/11/16/metal-gear-solid-the-first-coming-to-euro-psn-this-week/

The EU Blog writers always tell people that ask why stuff issent out here by telling them that third party companys decide themselfs wen and if stuff gets released. I doubt you will get more of an excuse out of em. - But who cares, just buy the stuff on the US Store with an PSN Card if you TV suports RGB/NTSC or HD. (if it dossent you´ll play in black and white)

• Like 1

Anyone going to be around in say..12 hours to help me do some of the 2-people-only MW2 spec ops? Liam totally ducked me yesterday. (Kidding. Wubs, Liam)

I knew I'd be blown away by your awesomeness, so I decided to decline gracefully.

That and I didn't see the message till about 6 hours later.

Is the invite system fixed?

Grrrr. PSP games available on the Sony store + my new 8gb memory stick = far too much money gonna be spent.

Little Big Planet and Assassin's Creed Bloodlines out today though luckily I've read that AC:B, while stunning to look at, isn't so slick gameplay wise.

Still, LBP and Chinatown may get purchased before too long. Hohum.